Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 17 - Transmigrator and Tr…

Supporter
I gonna try reread early chapter again to making sure but what if.

"that person" was never a party crusher in the first place. just a naive girl who somehow crush the MC circle(or you can say she's natural party crusher but she never intent to do it )

and that killed MC in process. (got pushed into truck-kun) then got blamed/accused of being party crusher and that break her into actual party crusher while she's still feeling guity about MC death so fate/god bought her into same isekai after she die but because she already become twisted af. she want to break MC or something like that.

I mean, that's one way to redeemed(fix) her. unless author want to commit on it but seeing how MC already managed to change white mage , succubus sister and mesugaki spirit. it might go that route, who knows ?

Dex-chan lover
I mean...i already knew this will be a brain dead manga but...meh it's still passable

Dex-chan lover
Bruh. This guy's selling point was his sheer fricking will; not his ability for being a doormat 🤦.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Talk about beta-cuck male mentality. Literally the only girl he should accept is the nun, Sofia, who openly opposed Aisu and put her allegiances with Touma... But what did that that beta-cuck do? Vowed to become friends with the person that cucked him, socially destroyed him and indirectly caused his death all while promising to do it all over again... And then Maria openly states that she wants to seduce him (whilst maintaining allegiance to Aisu) and the cuck just sits there accepting it...

This MC deserves to be cucked and NTRed, by all 3 of them, to eternity.

Dex-chan lover
So this is something like a yandere? Because you're black you want to paint your love target black too? Is it like that??
More like twisted way of think
Because we already know there is a lot of toxic relationship/bad relationship practice not only in manga, even IRL, Touma and her is one of those, and they convinced it was okay/for the best because they are in love each other, example is like Stockholm syndrome

Supporter
"bUt ShE dIdN't AcTuAlLy KiLl hIm!!!11!"
So we should pardon Charles Manson in that case, right? Cause he didn't actually kill anyone, he just manipulated people into doing the killings. If you say "well that's not the same thing", you are being willfully hypocritical. The only way to excuse Aisu is if future chapters clarify on the events leading up to Toma's death and do show that she had no intention of being a party crusher, that his "friends" did everything of their own free will. But as of this chapter, with the context that we have, we can safely assume that she manipulated his "friends" which caused his death. Just like how Manson manipulated people that caused deaths.

Dex-chan lover
God... I've seen naive protagonists before but this is painful to watch.... doesn't matter if she has a sympathetic reason behind her actions, it doesn't excuse her actual self... I may drop this manga... there is a limit on how much stupid nice guy clichés I can take and I can predict that she will repent at the end and he will take her back even if she was really the reason of his death... Even a kids cartoon knows better how to deal with people beyond salvation...

8f740bdbf879f4d73f58dc539ba14aa2ea2cf316.pnj

Last edited:
So we should pardon Charles Manson in that case, right? Cause he didn't actually kill anyone, he just manipulated people into doing the killings. If you say "well that's not the same thing", you are being willfully hypocritical. The only way to excuse Aisu is if future chapters clarify on the events leading up to Toma's death and do show that she had no intention of being a party crusher, that his "friends" did everything of their own free will. But as of this chapter, with the context that we have, we can safely assume that she manipulated his "friends" which caused his death. Just like how Manson manipulated people that caused deaths.

I guess what we could assume is that she now manipulates men to destroy themselves.

There is a possibility that she was killed just for not accepting a proposal of the guy who killed Touma because she was in loved by Touma with she even had been raped before being killed.
And she could also blame Touma for in her mind she believes that Touma just played with her.

That could explain why she said that all men are just animals driven by lust. And she also said that she was doind what she does in order to protect the women.
Now she, being what looks like the demon lord, could be using that power and position for seeking revenge against all men and for putting women in a dominating and safe position in society.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The difference here is you're assuming she intentionally manipulated the other men with the intent to specifically kill Toma (or anyone). Circle Crushers break up a friend group, intentionally or not, but they're not cult leaders who mind control people into murder.

All we know is she was friendly with Toma, joined the group, the guys fought over her attention, leading to Toma's death (likely by accident. shoving around tracks/roads is dangerous, kids.) We also know that Toma believes the circle crushing was intentional, but from this chapter I'm doubting that's the case as she's clearly focused entirely on Toma as if she's trying to prove she's right.

Dex-chan lover
The difference here is you're assuming she intentionally manipulated the other men with the intent to specifically kill Toma (or anyone). Circle Crushers break up a friend group, intentionally or not, but they're not cult leaders who mind control people into murder.

All we know is she was friendly with Toma, joined the group, the guys fought over her attention, leading to Toma's death (likely by accident. shoving around tracks/roads is dangerous, kids.) We also know that Toma believes the circle crushing was intentional, but from this chapter I'm doubting that's the case as she's clearly focused entirely on Toma as if she's trying to prove she's right.
if she didn't intentionally manipulate other men to harm him then, she is very explicitly doing it now (and other women) so it's irrelevant what are/were her true intentions...
497ec681ae6b9017ada775d91579ce5b83da7745.pnj

Last edited:
I mean im gonna keep reading, but i think the premise is beyond stupid. So what if the MC likes one of the chicks ane ends up being into them? Hell, these crushers arent approaching him with sincerity anyway, so showing them this over the top amount of care and sincerity is just naive. The members of the party just need open and upfront communication.

Dex-chan lover
I mean im gonna keep reading, but i think the premise is beyond stupid. So what if the MC likes one of the chicks ane ends up being into them? Hell, these crushers arent approaching him with sincerity anyway, so showing them this over the top amount of care and sincerity is just naive. The members of the party just need open and upfront communication.
I like the glasses guy and petite elf chemistry, they immediately hit it off

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'd probably to do the same as Toma but purely out of spite. A direct "fuck you" to her cynical mindset

Users who are viewing this thread