Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 25 - …

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind that she didn't die, but with a little more tension and a couple extra pages dedicated to having the MC and couple reflect on how they might've been able to prevent the need of the pearl thingy and we would've had a decent moment of character growth for at least the MC if not the other two as well.

Ah well, not like future chapters can't do something similar but better.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we all predicted that the item would revive her. Hahaha. Also, why would teleportation not work? Sakura could've just insisted he could use it as much as needed because he has a lot of mana.
He was panicking because he never experienced people he know was about to die

Dex-chan lover
For someone with gazillion levels he is still weak as fuck. At least in action. This system needs way more explaination to make sense.

Dex-chan lover
the chances that the author actually lets someone die were low. but this somehow feels like the author deliberatly chose the cheapest/cheesiest option.
I disagree - if this was like a random item mc just pulled out of his bag having it all along I would agree, but the author was clearly setting this up since mc gave her the gift so I would say it was just well written out. I would say it would have been much worse if she did die and would not fit the current theme and setting of the story - it would be too sudden and would feel forced. This allowed mc to get character development without completely shattering the tone of the story while still giving some suspense. Basically, I think this was expertly handled.

Dex-chan lover
For someone with gazillion levels he is still weak as fuck. At least in action. This system needs way more explaination to make sense.
I figure it's down to special skills. Sure the mc has no level cap, but it is entirely possible for other people to have skills that are just as useful. Just like best girl Iso's physical and magic damage negation. MC has just become a ball of stats, and gained some magic skills, but outside of that he doesn't have anything special.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Pretty much called it last chapter, especially since that part where Sakura gave her that orb/pearl was kind of 'emphasized' or rather was kind of a foreshadowing.

Dex-chan lover
I figure it's down to special skills. Sure the mc has no level cap, but it is entirely possible for other people to have skills that are just as useful. Just like best girl Iso's physical and magic damage negation. MC has just become a ball of stats, and gained some magic skills, but outside of that he doesn't have anything special.
But in any conventional leveling system, a simple slap from a say, lvl 100 would destroy anything half his level due to pure stat difference. That's what i meant when i said it needs explaination. If a spell damage with 9999 int is equal to the "special" spell with 90 int, what is the point of levels at that point? Just hunt skills if that is even a thing.

Dex-chan lover
I think we all called this happening but it needed to happen. Seeing the board with the Injured, Dead, & Missing was interesting as well.

Dex-chan lover
I know that they definitely wouldn't die now (since it's laid back type of manga), but still it is a very stupid idea to continue the dungeon after dying.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we all predicted that the item would revive her. Hahaha. Also, why would teleportation not work? Sakura could've just insisted he could use it as much as needed because he has a lot of mana.

Maria, who has Revive Magic is still literally countries away. His skill isn't like Town Portal where he warps massive distances instantly. Can he warp to her in 3 hours? It hasn't been shown that he can teleport all that far. And he said when he got the skill, that it took tons of mana (Ch 16 page 3)

But in any conventional leveling system, a simple slap from a say, lvl 100 would destroy anything half his level due to pure stat difference. That's what i meant when i said it needs explaination. If a spell damage with 9999 int is equal to the "special" spell with 90 int, what is the point of levels at that point? Just hunt skills if that is even a thing.

The Onion Knight from the FF series has joined the chat. Sometimes people have crappy base stats, that leveling only barely overcomes. And Skills are randomly granted. They're not from set level ups, he could go thousands of levels, between getting a skill.

And One Half Neapolitan, the Japanese and Sakura still love their weird T-Shirts.

Dex-chan lover
last chapter > half the people crying because he killed her off and changed the tone of the series
now> crying because she got revived

😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow that what i would call depressing. This ones in a my waiting list so i don't had this type of information and insight.
Mahou Sensou at least made the author complete his work in 2 more novels. No matter how bat sh!+ the anime was.

Dex-chan lover
Their HP & MP follows the law of diminishing returns. In RPG games HP & MP should be TWO DIGITS LONGER than LV, especially at higher LV.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind that she didn't die, but with a little more tension and a couple extra pages dedicated to having the MC and couple reflect on how they might've been able to prevent the need of the pearl thingy and we would've had a decent moment of character growth for at least the MC if not the other two as well.

Ah well, not like future chapters can't do something similar but better.
Sakuraba mentioned he should have appraised that gem. So items have hidden effects, like Exodia wanting to stay with Isuzu.

Dex-chan lover
I think we all called this happening but it needed to happen. Seeing the board with the Injured, Dead, & Missing was interesting as well.
Missing, that is the worst part. Becoming monster feed and afterwards monster nutrients.

Users who are viewing this thread