Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 29 - …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This Kitagawa/Watanabe-like gyaru seems fun. I hope she's as honestly true as the other girls Sakura met so far.
Maybe she's an osananajimi or someone from Sakura's school before he got kicked out?

Supporter
Translator here.

Here's the duplicate bubble in page 16.
The typesetter keep letting me down and I might have to burn their house down.

Otherwise, I'm greatly proud of this chapter, I think we made some funny lines and jokes, hope not too Gen-Zer...
It's intentionally duplicate though, right? Like he was calling to her multiple times and she wasn't paying attention (in this particular case, talking to herself).

Dex-chan lover
pg17
cover2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan bets she's a childhood friend who had pledged marriage under the sakura tree in the middle of March after being gifted a cherry flower and being told "You look like a blooming sakura, idiot!" and ever since then she had gotten wet every time she experienced his ice-cold demeanor and she wants his babies because why the fuck not but she can't say it outright because deep down, she's super shy and her kogal act is her trying to be more gutsy.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like her a lot better with her hair down.

Same. With the "horn-tails" she looks meh. With hair down, I could argue she best girl thus far.

Sorta? Level rewards are still random. And he would lose all his stats. So Risk and Reward. But Chekov's Skill means he's going to use it soon.

Question how does it work, the way they talked about that skill, with not getting magic/skills after lvl 99, it kinda leans towards a system where you reset level, but keep stats? Thou maybe the mp/hp/etc resets as its rises with his huge lvls I assume, but skill levels/new skills/something doesn't? Could make him OP if works fine, could be borderline "one shot idiotic spell" if it powers him up on use, but requires him to basically grind up from lvl 1 each damn time he uses it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm way too much of a gyaru romance fan to not root for them now. But bro is pulling women and then doing nothing about it all the time so it's not like anything is going to happen

Dex-chan lover
Look Generic-Childhood-Friendchan, he has no idea trust us. He only sees you as an obnoxious pain in the ass who has at least one redeeming and useful quality.

...because instead of identifying yourself you just stalked the shit out of our boy and then whipped out the ol' mind reading card. That's a little rude....

Ninja gyaru knows what you're thinking. So not only is she watching you, she knows what you're masturbating to.

... :fml: :worry:
Absolute PANIC.

Dex-chan lover
...because instead of identifying yourself you just stalked the shit out of our boy and then whipped out the ol' mind reading card. That's a little rude....
based on anecdotal and personal experience, this is the default modus operandi for most girls.

Source: I was stalked by a girl who heard me singing to myself while cleaning up a stage.

She found a picture of me that someone else had taken of me, before I was singing, found my locker, cellphone and my class schedule, and dropped off the picture in my locker and candies at my desk. This was in highschool.

Users who are viewing this thread