Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 34 - …

Dex-chan lover
17mj0r.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm. This feels like a power up you get when a series is about to end. Like, it feels like the last chapter will be 'and now Im going off to get all my lost levels with the friends I reconnected with'

Dex-chan lover
Wut? This is what they meant by 'hypocrites? Makoto, my dude. You're not a hypocrite. You didn't go around beating the crap out of people to get levels. You didn't give up on humanity and want to destroy them. Heck, the only reason you gave up on human relationships in the first place is because the people surrounding you are the actual hypocrites. Even the guy you are fighting right now is a hypocrite. Probably the biggest one so far.

Supporter
So wait, you stop getting random skills at lvl 100 and he has level consumption plus the 1/1250 skill.... did he just get a skill farm?
Something in that might not be entirely right, since it was in chapter 2 that he defeats a Slime King, which levels him up from 10,000 to 19,990, that he gains Level 1 "Flying Cloud" magic.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Niiiiiiice so he will burn his levels as fuel for his limit-breaks. That's actually nifty because he can gain those levels again later as he has EXP multipliers anyway.
Way to go edgy boi.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back to slop live! On this episode some undeserved stuff happens in a nondescript area with stakes that don’t amount to much. Thanks for sloppin by.

Users who are viewing this thread