Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch…

Dex-chan lover
If this a betrayed flashback its kinda early, if op was shaken he still soloed through the dungeon another 7 months, hopefully next chapter is the last flashback one, but tbh i dont like the kid joining him in the dungeon so not looking forward for the story to resume as well… they kinda fumbled this manga start

Dex-chan lover
Wait so if the implication is that the MC is eventually gonna get betrayed by this dude(The party leader), why would the dude do that knowing he has the Infinite Level up skill AND that he's clearly a high level? It must be something pretty rough considering they're not on friendly terms in the present.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so if the implication is that the MC is eventually gonna get betrayed by this dude(The party leader), why would the dude do that knowing he has the Infinite Level up skill AND that he's clearly a high level? It must be something pretty rough considering they're not on friendly terms in the present.
Because he is a meat headed over competitive idiot, possibly with a hero complex???

His first instinct at seeing that the MC vastly outlevels him to go grind XP.

I scanned the WN raws, and this is not 100 % accurate but :
It seemed the idiot decided to solo the boss and went Leroy Jenkins...

He is not strong enough and got saved by MC.

The idiot threw a bit of a temper tantrum at the MC "kill stealing" from him and sucker punched the Mc in the gut, saying to never kill steal from him again.

It seemed like the rest of the party was not fine with that.

I think they went their separate ways afterwards.

Basically he either lost control of or has no control over his anger and ego, and attacked MC in a fit of rage without thinking about anything other than what he had wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Because he is a meat headed over competitive idiot, possibly with a hero complex???

His first instinct at seeing that the MC vastly outlevels him to go grind XP.

I scanned the WN raws, and this is not 100 % accurate but :
It seemed the idiot decided to solo the boss and went Leroy Jenkins...

He is not strong enough and got saved by MC.

The idiot threw a bit of a temper tantrum at the MC "kill stealing" from him and sucker punched the Mc in the gut, saying to never kill steal from him again.

It seemed like the rest of the party was not fine with that.

I think they went their separate ways afterwards.

Basically he either lost control of or has no control over his anger and ego, and attacked MC in a fit of rage without thinking about anything other than what he had wanted.
WN raws? you can check the manga raws instead too which are at 9 in nicomanga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
WN raws? you can check the manga raws instead too which are at 7 in rawkuma or 8 free in comic-days (8 likely will be upload later to rawkuma though)
Sure, but I can run the WN through a MTL, and did so when the series first got a translation.

I have a tendency to skim some of the early chapters to get an idea if I will like how the story progresses or not.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but I can run the WN through a MTL, and did so when the series first got a translation.

I have a tendency to skim some of the early chapters to get an idea if I will like how the story progresses or not.
I see, well the WN was translated up to 28 in any case, which is right up to this relevant point too

Understandable anyway, i usually do the same for adaptations, dig through the sources for something interesting, but i first look at novelupdates if there is a translation or in case is licensed lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... I don't see yet from were/how the betrayal will come.
  • Kamishiro feels a bit weird, but nothing noteworthy.
  • Kaido is an outspoken muscle brain, but otherwise seems to be a nice person.
  • Mizukawa is extremely shy, and seems to like Sakura.
  • Nagasawa seems to be a nice person.
    • On page 22 she seems to be happy seeing that Mizukawa and Sakura have a good chemistry.
If they would have (originally?) planned to harm Sakura, they would have let him die from the poison.

Does everyone has appraisal inherently? Oh, he showed his stats after Kaido asked about his skills.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the leader of the group has a hero complex. The rest feel fine, like you said muscle brained idiot seems like a good guy, same with the girls. The party leader definitely feels... Off. Like he's scheming something.
Hmmm... I don't see yet from were/how the betrayal will come.
  • Kamishiro feels a bit weird, but nothing noteworthy.
  • Kaido is an outspoken muscle brain, but otherwise seems to be a nice person.
  • Mizukawa is extremely shy, and seems to like Sakura.
  • Nagasawa seems to be a nice person.
    • On page 22 she seems to be happy seeing that Mizukawa and Sakura have a good chemistry.
If they would have (originally?) planned to harm Sakura, they would have let him die from the poison.

Does everyone has appraisal inherently? Oh, he showed his stats after Kaido asked about his skills.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the party leader intends to let the boss attack his team or something and that's how he betrays them, I just can't see him directly attacking anyone so far

Users who are viewing this thread