Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? No wonder there was an incest tag when this series started.

@Blackstone they're not. Actually read the chapter before spurging out. It's a rare thing to happen. Especially if this is a undeveloped world as infant mortality would be about 50%.

Aggregator gang
@Mitsuboshi that's the thing, this ain't consentual as HE is vehemently against it.

@flyingpantsu In incest,. You are killing your lineage as sterility is also an effect of inbreeding. There is also the deaths because of an maddened or insane inbred rulers. Severe cases are also short lived.

Hold ur horses guys.. come down.. put that pitchforks down.. its a fictional world 😅. For all we know.. dna work differently in this fictional world haha. Just enjoy the story will ya. Sigh*

Aggregator gang
That moment you realize why you only ever had just one set of grandparents
Of course it can take some time for the damage to accumulate (if it's just one couple once in a while it raises the odds of trouble noticeably but not to medieval-europe-royalty levels), especially if there's some fresh blood once in a while to throw new genes back in, but it explains why they're seen as some fringe clan - it's probably not a common thing elsewhere.

@ninjadork the most famous case is very much done-in by itself. The Habsburg clan after a few centuries was so screwed up that what few kids weren't stillborn were horrific physiological and mental abominations which were then married to other relatives that often were closer genetically than siblings actually would be normally. They really took "royalty should stick to royalty" too far and for too long. The last generation or two were basically nonfunctional and most of them did not last long enough to reproduce either.

It’s an Isekai, she’s cute, and this is a fictional story...I’m not gonna raise hell over the incest thing if the actual relationship is presented well. If the manga ends up being good: it’s good, if it’s bad: it’s bad, simple as that. I just look for “interesting” stories that are well written, even if they use some “controversial” subjects in them.

Dex-chan lover
my boy gonna get into some serious shit. He better run cause even his ma and pa are crazy. still think his sister is gonna be a villain cause she feels super betrayed because she thought they were gonna be together forever. This manga is just weird

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, an isekai that promotes making retarded mutant babies. Woooow

Aggregator gang
Lol tobacco currency and necessitated incest marriages. This is definitely a unique manga in that aspect

Fed-Kun's army
If this boy pussies out and doesn't fuck his sister, I'm gonna be real TO'd I tell you what.

JUST ACCEPT IT YOU SHITTY BRAT, DONT RUNN, YOUR SISTER WILL FIND YOU DEFINITELY!

🤣 Incest marriage with contraception and condoms on is as safe as = Gay marriage with lubricate lotion for the ass and strap on for the pussy 🤣 take that you LGBTQ+

Users who are viewing this thread