Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
There is literally no problem with consensual incest if a couple has the funds to take care of a fucked up child(if they want a kid that is). People should really start minding vtheir own business instead of focusing on others unless it's something that is actually evil.

WTF I thought that description wasn't serious because there was no mention of it for all this time!

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised anyone is surprised at all. There were hints the entire time.

This is including the MC. Why was everyone playing coy and dodging the issue with him? How do you mess up teaching your child so badly that they don't learn customs after living with you for over a decade?

Dex-chan lover
xD i felt a genuine "wtf" in me when i was getting that incest marriage was a common thing for them. im feeling incomprehension but also happy since the usual romcomharem type will never accept incest... but kiss x sis

Aggregator gang
@Jeirien You won't see the end of the world because a few pairs of siblings got hot and steamy together. And look. Lots of people did it in the past and you know what ? Civilization didn't end ! It's magic !

And wow, you're really comparing incest to murder ?

Lol guys, READ THE DESCRIPTION part below the title on Mangadex for once.

No Incest for you!!!!!

*edit: 6/26/19
Whoops

@Rengar It's mostly people jerking off about how much incest gets them off, or complaining about how bad it is.

@Flyingpantsu "The world didn't end" because openly incestous families were slaughtered on a regular basis, or merely had the shit kicked out of them until they fucked off. Most of the time, it was because they embraced "wincest" nonsense as correct and used it as justification to do stupid / malicious shit until people got angry enough that the knives came out.

Political history is full of this particular cycle. See: some of the Egyptian dynasties, pretty much all the Greek city-states that promoted it, several of the Roman families, quite a few Medieval and Rennaisance royal / noble groups, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Ok now that i finished it it does seem strange. That clan i mean.
Not that i oppose to it or anything. I liked the girl from the start

Dex-chan lover
Well, now I understand that tag that has been annoying me since the beginning... (It only showed up here so I was really confused)

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia :Because he's a shut-in who rarely interact with other people and also a mad scientist type who pay no attention to other things?

Like, Shibi hinted at it, Gizel quite literally like to spend her time by his side rather than do anything else.

Not to mention this place is an isolated village, there's no way in hell everyone isn't essentially cousins to some degree.

@Rafaelrgm
I'd think the heart problem might be from all the smoking he does + lack of exercise if MC's mention of them not hunting as much is true.

Aggregator gang
@ninjadork Regardless of the reason, we still didn't disappear. Our ancestors did way more questionable stuff and we're still standing.

I'm not especially trying to defend incest because I couldn't care less, I'm just trying to say that you guys are overreacting to a baiting gimmick of a fictional story.

Users who are viewing this thread