Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is well versed is biology knows that some plants actually self breed to purge bad genes from their population, but for creatures with longer gestation rates and a small number of offspring it is more likely that positive genes that are necessary for survival are purged. The reason some plants are able to self pollinate without issue is due to their large number of offspring which can reach the thousands.

That is why inbreeding is frowned upon in society because while it could cause a positive outcome of purging a gene, the chance of a child being born from the couple that has not purged a positive gene is too low.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people are shocked a garbage Isekai series has incest? Why notTobacco leaves though? Tobacco is a cash crop with a long history in plantations with an image of mass production and consumption. One orchard was enough to upset the market?

Group Leader
@ali3rd hope you enjoy your malformed children born from inbreeding, buddy. MC isn't interested in thots, he's focusing on developing magic like the chuuni he is, no thottery will change that.

Group Leader
@neltharn idk, there's no romance up to where I read.
He's just the same chuuni about magic except he's got a demon loli following him.

imagine people dropping this because the mc doesn't dive head first into incest, haha

it'd be crazy if anybody did that.

Damn and the romance is the only reason I keep trying to pick up all those trashy isekai. But they aaalll gotta have those standard MC that drag those plotlines as much as possible or just flat out ignore it for whatever reason.
Or have stupid harem. That's even worse.
And stop trying to bring reason and biology in a fictional world with magic dammit. Nobody here (probably) wants to get his sister pregnant. Fantasy exists for that.

And you are 5 chapters in a story that was flagged from the start with incest. Don't make an outrage now when you were warned.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck, I didn't expect this, so the wincest is a thing in this isekai meme.

Dex-chan lover
I actually read that in a synopsis for this way back when there was only a single chapter. Took it a while to crop up, huh?

Oh. . . . . . . Okay

I am so glad the summary spoiled this before it became an issue derp.

Aggregator gang
so totem magic overrides inbreeding side effects? or are they just that stupid?
cause I get the whole little sister thing is a thing in Japan, but that's only bearable when they aren't actually blood related (i.e. one/both are adopted or the kids are from each of their newly married parents previous marriages)

I wonder how fucked up their inbred children will be. Heck I actually wonder how bad inbreeding is in this setting if they speak so casually of incest between brother and sister.

Double-page supporter
way-eant-you-just-be-normal-alabama-screams-in-incest-43972043.png

Users who are viewing this thread