Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This clan seems to be immune to gene degeneration so just marry her you meatball.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬FUCKING RETARDED CUNT ITS NOT YOUR WORLD AND INBREEDING IS COMMON IN SOME SPECIES SO STOP BEING SO FUCKING DUMB🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬AND SHE LOVES HIM SO WHY IS HE BEING SO FUCKING STUBBORN
bro foreal wants to fuck his sister so bad IRL

Dex-chan lover
I never thought the parents were siblings too, the author was smoking some pure crystal to make a fantasy isekai manga about a dude gets reborn into a village where people smoke weed daily

Dex-chan lover
The father saying that his kid will just roll with the incest marriage so they should just rush it was hilarious.

Also, don't stick your dick in crazy, don't stick your dick in sisters, and definitely don't stick your dick in crazy sisters.
Bad news.
( from what i been told in other spoilers )
He does stick his dick in crazy

It is not his sister, even if she gets so crazy she actually believes MC´s kids are hers
Despite not giving birth to them.

Yes, From what I'm told it is that bad...

Dex-chan lover
Whoa what a retard. I get he's not confortable with incest thing but the way he try to solve the problem is a total asshole, how can he do that with his sister?. Gonna drop this manga.
Not really though he wants to make sure that she develops other relationships outside the one she has with him. Thus if he stays around she’ll stick to him still even if he doesn’t go through with the wedding. Which means he can solve both problems being his sister not having any relationships outside of him and their parents and also the incest thing.

Genuinely confuse about why everyone is so upset about this. The MC didn’t make the most reasonable choice as an adult, but he made the most reasonable choice as a child with his background. He doesn’t like and can’t manage relationships, so trying to get out of it with words wasn’t an option, so really the only other option is escape. Plus beyond that his sister is over reliant on him, which would make a poor relationship, and incest really doesn’t mix, especially with the implication that this has happened before in the family. Several consecutive generations of incest only inflates the chances of shit going downhill

Users who are viewing this thread