Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion I mean, Meya is a despised, unwanted child, so her particular brand of crazy makes sense. I hesitate to blame the surprise chessmaster yandere on genetics, even if it's been countless generations of inbreeding. Though it handily explains the universal psuedo-albanism.

Double-page supporter
Ok boys let's decide this once and for all:
are you team imouto?
or team Meya?

Aggregator gang
I personally think he should have just fucked his sister but this works too

Dex-chan lover
Well...NORMALY in RL Incest is bad.
But this is a manga, its Fantasy and therfore its wishfulfilling anyways so its OK. Its not a manga that wants to tackel this topic in a realistic way like some other Storys (koi kaze is a good exempel)
But i dont like his Sister because as of now she has a really boring character and way to generic little sister material. Yeah i said it this imouto is Boring she didnt do much until now other then looking cute and having a brother complex a little more as of late.
Also the main NEVER was in love with her. He DOESNT have this worlds moral, so I think its his right to deny this marrige but he is no stupid enought to destroy the village for it, cause he thinks they coul force the marrige. That are my reasons for not beeing on the incest site of fans.
Also its harem sooner or later it will happen i think...its Isekai those mains always crumble sooner or later.

Double-page supporter
I like how he left a taunting note at the scene of his near failure. It is like a Maiev and Illidan love story from WoW. Surely this will spur her to new heights of pursuit.

beepboop1 one she hasn't been shown to have mental problems(even with out them love can make you crazy and even people born though non related member can have mental problems so stop blame incest) two, incest doesn't make people a yandere that is more how they are raised or there environment they are raised in or even for no real reason or cause for people to be like that(though rare for there to be no reason or cause but incest isn't one of them).

An it hasn't even been shown if incest has side effects, this is a magic world which could make the physical laws different or they might have a magic that prevents the side effects or removes them. So you and everyone else stop blaming incest when we know to little about the world(from what was been shown so far there are no side effects and the sister being a yandere doesn't count)(you people are really making shit up, yandere being connected to incest, really!!?? that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard)(but what should I expect for either incest hater or incest phobias)(you all need to remember this is a fiction meaning real world logic or rule don't apply so you can only use what you have seen in the story and so far they have not shown any incest side effects)

Dex-chan lover
Damn it man, you were supposed to take your sister with you, now the cute girl with the horns is totally going to die. You knew your sister was yandere, but rather than implementing proper care around your sister you've made her worse, and ran away dragging other people into your mess.

by the way forgot to say I don't care if he gets with his sister or not but the way he did it rubs me the wrong way

Users who are viewing this thread