Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
new girl is strong (though a bit crooked on her brain). most kid would depressed and lost most will to live if basically every member of their family and neighborhoods are shunning them

Dex-chan lover
could have just married her and left with her but instead you just dumped her and ran away abandoning your entire family and legacy

Dex-chan lover
@Variousletters We don't know enough about the setting to determine whether that honestly has anything to do with it. Him not wanting to marry her and any issues it could cause based on our world's knowledge vs the weirdness of this world are entirely separate matters due to lack of information. If his reasons had anything to do with biology rather than just the social aspects of common sense from his previous life, he'd probably need to investigate his clan's history a bit. They do honestly seem like they've been around long enough to have more noticeable effects than what could simply be a demi-human species trait (this new girl has goddamn HORNS).

Oh jeeze. The sister.
Sadly I gave an annoying voice in my head to that Meya character and regret it so much.

Oh man, I amused at the imagining the sister catching up but finding the MC surrounded by harem of girls he built from his travels. Followed at least until I see the sister catch up.

It's amazing how much people keep the incest debate and this world normal logic on top of everything, it is a FANTASY WORLD and let me put some emphasis on the FANTASY part, author can say and establish whatever in his mind is going on and it is totally fine because those will be the rules of HIS OWN FANTASY WORLD.

Could we please stop this nonsense debate about incest ok/bad from keep coming again please?

Also while it is ok to leave and see the world, the way he is doing it is just awful and way too ungrateful towards everyone on that town, specially how he just mess around with everyone and just leave the moment he is uncomfortable. totally ass move from MC so i hope this get to bite him back later.

I like how possibly ruining his life and forcing him to do something he clearly doesn't want to is downplayed as "feeling uncomfortable"

Fed-Kun's army
I’m honestly glad he left. His clans whole marry your sister thing is freaking weird. Surprised he didn’t take the chiefs daughter with him I liked her. Since he left the note giving away his freaking destination he better be moving on from that place right quick otherwise he’s an idiot.

Group Leader
The mc never spoke to her about running away etc
She predicted it people wake up.
She was crazy from jump and has been hiding it xD
Mc dodged a large bullet :3

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro She was already suspecting something was off when he hurried off to the chief's house in an awkward manner (after bring up that marriage issue), but what made her snap was the conversation she overheard from her mom later. Gisel had simply put two and two together, and voila, sabotaged cart.
The bottom line is that it's still Abel's fault for not declaring to Gizel that he doesn't want to marry her right from the start.

Dex-chan lover
What a clueless brat she is really lucky she met someone nice and give her a ride for free

Dex-chan lover
Little sister be like, "It's okay, go play as much as you want. I'll be counting to 100, okay?"

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh Is it really his fault? He was under some intense pressure from his dad, basically forced into a life he never wanted. And he's still a kid mentally, just barely an 'adult' after that ceremony.

Users who are viewing this thread