Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Supporter
That was bad
Well in a sens most of manga with OP MC that try do to fight are bad
I mean try to imaging OPM as a serious manga (i did drop it for now but my friend tell me it's gotten boring because it's try to be serious in the last arc but i will judge when i read it)

Ps 1 point for the bad guy being a really bad guy and nothing more always love that, who like a slow pace (life) manga where people are developed before going full edgy so nobody would regret or have any though on he's dead

Dex-chan lover
When your super weapon must grind all nearby skyspirits and a child simply overpowers its ray of death. Feels bad,

That sword of god thing must be terrible inefficient, if the more efficient magic circles of a boy and some nearby, super charged totem batteries? can overpower it.

Fed-Kun's army
He is this OP, and yet his little sister scares him shitless... lol...

Dex-chan lover
if they are a war clan it kind of makes sense they use incest in a way they believe preserves their power and or makes them stronger. magic leaves suppress their blood lust :p

I just want to forget about the incest plot point so I can enjoy this story in peace 🤧

Dex-chan lover
Eh... I know the author is lampshading it and pointing it out but it doesn’t change the fact that just brute forcing problems is... really boring.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to remember about the incest plot point so I can enjoy this story in peace 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread