Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@morichiro @marianolinx
They will reunite almost at the end of the latest raw novel chapter. It's a looong journey. Just forget that incest plot, it's there just for fun and to bait people reading this series.

Sister's furious that MC ran away and didn't refuse her properly like a gentleman (typical isekai MC). The whole incest marriage thing will be forgotten when MC and sister make up to each other later.

The story in the beginning was interesting, and the author immediately shits the bed by doing some shit about some unrelated villain that pops out of nowhere. That's a drop from me.

Dex-chan lover
I am unhappy that reincarnated protagonist just uses brute force. Reincarnated protagonists are supposed to use brains and education.

@Doomer - I think the plan was to take over the surface world, plunder its resources, and have enough ammunition to attack the sky elves. He has, like, 3 shots of that magical nuke, which is not enough.

@Liquidxlax >magic leaves suppress their blood lust :p
So, the magic leaves are cannabis, not tobacco?

Dex-chan lover
When you think the elf got done for already here he comes again just to be owned again. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
Reincarnated protagonists are supposed to use brains and education.

Technically, he did. It would be rather dumb if he didn't use the power we know that he has.

And some months ago, readers were complaining about him not using that to conquer his own village.

There was no reason for him to hold back this time. His target was in the sky. He doesn't really care about the old guy there as much as he does with family. And he doesn't have much time.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, if you gonna make the reveal that the fortress can fly overshadowed with that old man face like that, you should've revealed it in last chapter's last page instead.
Better way to hype it up, while also acts as cliffhanger.

Rather than, you know, the classic "look over there!" and then NOT show it next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
way to go to make a series powerful MC turning overpowered. i liked how he worked ingeniously before but still had a weakness, but with this, it seems he left the usual formula behind.

Dex-chan lover
In the credits page, I recognize the two characters in the middle, but not the pink-haired girl or the white-haired one on the edges. Anyone know who they are?

Users who are viewing this thread