Saikyou no Mamono ni Narumichi wo Tadoru Ore, Isekaijuu de Zamaa wo Shikkou suru - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
And yep, latest chapter from over a year ago since it was published in yomonga (publisher site), nicoseiga ended up catching up to the raws in June last year since nicoseiga get chapters delayed from yomonga (like 4 chapters behind, but since is monthly splits is alot)

Serie status still ongoing in the publisher site, but who knows when is even returning lol (if it do)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now the tragedy is passed I could not help but notice of how bombastic those things are, isn't it too much for a nun outfit or the artist do it on purpose.

Anyway Thanks for the update!
Not on purpose... Since the novel author also describe it as " humongous " ( the description appears a few times in fact )

Double-page supporter
This is actually getting more and more stupid. MC just keeps getting dragged into all of this drama, story is rushed, and I feel no attachment to any of these characters whatsoever...

My personal summary of this entire story would be: the author tried to make a manga like Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling but failed miserably

Only good thing I can actually say about this is that the art is nice. Dropped.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now the tragedy is passed I could not help but notice of how bombastic those things are, isn't it too much for a nun outfit or the artist do it on purpose.
Not on purpose... Since the novel author also describe it as " humongous " ( the description appears a few times in fact )
Well we can see that in these Color Illustrations from LN v01 & v02

Dex-chan lover
So the I’m getting the feeling that there’s an evil god reincarnating individuals with twisted personalities to feed negative energy into itself, and that the goddess who reincarnated our MC has given him power to, not only help him with his mental stuff, but to help rid this world of these “pests”

Group Leader
man i'm so tempted to scrounge up the WNs/LNs to find out what kind of punishments that guy who commited arson would receive

Contributor
Thanks for the update! Nice to see the monster MC making friends.

Dex-chan lover

Anyway Thanks for the update!
bro, MC is a dragon with thunder thighs, an over the top nun outfit is the least of our concerns :kek:

Dex-chan lover
bro, MC is a dragon with thunder thighs, an over the top nun outfit is the least of our concerns :kek:
Technically, he's a dragon-type chimera, with beast rear legs, and eagle wings.
Basically, he's a mutt! :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God.. tell me this isn't going the way it looks... dude with mind control wants women so hes brainwashing them... and now 2 beautiful lady's (1 with attachments to that other guy) are ripe for the picking... hope this doesn't get the sv tag

Group Leader
Oh God.. tell me this isn't going the way it looks... dude with mind control wants women so hes brainwashing them... and now 2 beautiful lady's (1 with attachments to that other guy) are ripe for the picking... hope this doesn't get the sv tag
Since I doubt this will ever be updated I'll spoil for you.
No it's not brainwashing they are just greedy. The hero gets beaten later on and the run right back to the fiancee. But he refuses them and they're forced to prostitute themselves to make up for the shit they did and also their failing family business which relied on the hero's magic equipment which I think became useless after he was beaten up by MC. The hero lives unfo there's been no update involving him the last I check. I'm just writing from memory. The beast girl and the fiancee end up together. Also the hero had a similar monster thing going on as the fake saint. I'm guessing the author was going to go the route of every place they visit has an iskeai troupe protagonist turned villain who holds an angel or w.e that he has to beat. Angels vs dragons thing.

Fed-Kun's army
No it's not brainwashing they are just greedy. The hero gets beaten later on and the run right back to the fiancee. But he refuses them and they're forced to prostitute themselves to make up for the shit they did and also their failing family business which relied on the hero's magic equipment which I think became useless after he was beaten up by MC. The hero lives unfo there's been no update involving him the last I check. I'm just writing from memory. The beast girl and the fiancee end up together. Also the hero had a similar monster thing going on as the fake saint. I'm guessing the author was going to go the route of every place they visit has an iskeai troupe protagonist turned villain who holds an angel or w.e that he has to beat. Angels vs dragons thing.
Tyvm

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a bunch, how far is the novel of this series ?
Lol I hope this isn't another 2 year wait....

Users who are viewing this thread