Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
i think if you live for 30k years, you just kinda don't care about simple stuff like that anymore. like legit the only benefit for being alive that long is that somewhere in your brain will be numb about caring what others think and this ain't it chief.

also it's just funny to me in a bad way that he fought 1v1 with the baddest bitch of all time and won but he still gets shocked about magic activation in his immediate vicinity. mc don't have that vibe who trained for 30k years. :korone::korone::korone:

Dex-chan lover
i think if you live for 30k years, you just kinda don't care about simple stuff like that anymore. like legit the only benefit for being alive that long is that somewhere in your brain will be numb about caring what others think and this ain't it chief.

also it's just funny to me in a bad way that he fought 1v1 with the baddest bitch of all time and won but he still gets shocked about magic activation in his immediate vicinity. mc don't have that vibe who trained for 30k years. :korone::korone::korone:
Yeah, it's dumb, same as his behavior and that scrawny body he has!
But the dumbest here is me still reading this! :kek:

Dex-chan lover
But the dumbest here is me still reading this! :kek:
lmao i just tried to read this and nope out immediately the moment he was still too conscious about the wrong things. :facepalm:
Everyone Else is A Returnee portrayed it somewhat well in some point.. like, comparing this to the linked manhwa, the linked manhwa portrayed it much more better. like i understand that you will not be that good when it comes to socialization given that you lived for 10k+ years in isolation with only a person to talk to but being conscious too much about "being weird for bringing a cat" as if you just hit puberty is not it... living tens of thousands of years will make you more likely to appreciate who and what you have so you'll stick yourself much more to them and will not care if you're weird to the eyes of some people... IMO of course. :korone::korone::korone:

edit: sorry about the rant, still salty how this turned out to be

Users who are viewing this thread