Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
Why does he need to act weak? He can just say the world he summoned to was doomed from beginning, and dominate this whole damn school including the teachers.... fucking overused garbage plot...

Dex-chan lover
Why does he need to act weak? He can just say the world he summoned to was doomed from beginning, and dominate this whole damn school including the teachers.... fucking overused garbage plot...
If it was me in this situation, having to deal with literal gods and magical beasts, I'd be cautious af to make sure there isn't some sort of major eldritch being or something pulling the strings behind the scene. Also, with mandatory summons to a secluded 'academy' where you're being put in life or death situations, I would also probably think the place is really designed to kill off the heroes (so I'd want to lay low so that the peeps running it don't target me specifically). That's what I would think, anyways.

Dex-chan lover
If it was me in this situation, having to deal with literal gods and magical beasts, I'd be cautious af to make sure there isn't some sort of major eldritch being or something pulling the strings behind the scene. Also, with mandatory summons to a secluded 'academy' where you're being put in life or death situations, I would also probably think the place is really designed to kill off the heroes (so I'd want to lay low so that the peeps running it don't target me specifically). That's what I would think, anyways.
Agree, even more since he's hiding the demon lord, someone could definitely target, as a lab rat if nothing else! But I also agree he needs to grow a pair

Fed-Kun's army
Guys remember this guy failed to protected the world he was sent but now has the balls to act like this, what piece of shit "hero", he's acting like third rate cultivator talking about strength is justice

Dex-chan lover
sometimes.. (quiet often actually) it feels like the authors for these kinda series is obsenle stupid... like, he one-punch that supposedly increddibly powerful dragon to death with his bare fist, and him acting as if he hurt his hand doing so is supposed to convince them that he is only "acting tough"? dude! it wont change the fact that he ONE-PUNCHED THE DAMN THING!! its like scoffing at someone one-punching a adult silver back because he bruised his hand doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread