Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping this defeat takes that arrogant guy down a peg. He was cartoonishly evil with his constant disgusted faces and straight up rank discrimination. Also, the thing cat-mode Felice said about arrogant people surviving longer is utter shit. Arrogant people tend to cause their own demise due to their arrogance. What she said about kind people is relatively true for those who are far too kind.

Dex-chan lover
Fixed, sorry for that :qq:
Oh, no problem, thanks for the work. I was confused a bit seeing this comment + the chapter not renamed, but I guess the second half was just added to the chapter already posted. All good, thanks for all that you do.

Dex-chan lover
i dont think that so called demon lord would have just beaten them up like that, would have tortured them, guess we got nice guy as a traitor or something
Seeing how he dealt with the previous sole hero he is the type that like to torment people before killing them, i mean look that girl is so weak compared to him and she stayed alive for that long, dude is having fun

Dex-chan lover
"He's not a bad guy."
Then why isn't he here to apologize?
Making excuses for someone else is all fine, but as long as the rude one doesn't apologize, excuses mean nothing.
I can understand a bit of rudeness in the middle of the action, but if you don't apologize afterwards when you have time, you're not worth being forgiven.

Users who are viewing this thread