Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~

A tried and true cliche, but the MC's role in the inciting incident is a plus. Don't know if I'll follow but not bad.

This series fills me with joy, its cliche, generic and overall, nothing special. But I fucking loves Onmyojis, it's finally isekai'd and that what's matter the most (please do tell me if there are any more onmyoji isekai).

Fed-Kun's army
The intro is not wrong but feels kinda dumb, like reading your typical isekai intros. I was going to skip this after reading the summary but then I looked at the score and thought "it's 8, guess it's not that bad". And yeah it's actually good.

Dex-chan lover
It's done fine. A standard "minor twist" isekai, but written well enough to still be mildly satisfying. Not a "must read," but a casual "why not."

Double-page supporter
Pretty cliche, but its not bad I guess.
And turns out MC was a child born/reincarnated in the demon lands, and then they tell a prophecy about a demon lord and hero.... uhuh.

Supporter
So far this story hasn't fallen into the trap of constantly encouraging stupid bystanders who look down on the MC non-stop (derp idiots in this one so far get shut up relatively quickly in the face of the MC demonstrating) and/or the MC being extremely stupid and hiding his power for no reason and causing multiple problems that wouldn't exist if he was even a bit serious.

Let's see how the story progresses <3

this dude asked a girl if she wanted to eat lunch in his room when she said she wanted to come over at night

looks like stupid runs in the family

@pato

or he was just acting dense because she is a little kid and hes old 🙄 the fox was freaking out its obvious he knew.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki
Why the hell not? Just because their opinions don’t agree with yours they are just “rate-bombing” instead of having valid opinions. For example, I think they are unoriginal garbage and it baffles me how it has an 8 rating. Yet that’s my opinion that’s no less valid than yours.

Group Leader
@Treswimming You’re just ignorant if you think everyone thinks things through and has a separate opinion for every manga, regardless of its genre, topic, et cetera.

He’s different from the standard overpowered mc character, still super strong but kinda seems like he has earnt the ability, be it in his previous life. Seems like this will be a decent read.

i sense lot of ntr in this series
let's drop it before it's too late

Users who are viewing this thread