Sakurai-san wa Kizuite Hoshii

They need to make a videogame parody on Japanese MCs. Like how they have to heroically ward off the crazy women who keep throwing their hearts and vaginas at these peace loving male protags who only want to be left alone. But the damn girls just keep coming, and noone knows why!

Thanks for being a Plain & Basic yet pure love of this romance. Something that I hardly see these year. I love it. Thank you.

Contributor
@naimful
In case you have yet to be exposed to them, the author (AKINOSORA) has several offbrand tomes on this very site featuring actual Yuigahama.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man this last chapter... it hurts so much.. I did the same thing just different results...

I hope there relationship develops past her just being lead around by her because so far just likes her because a pretty girl is giving him attention and thinks she might like him. No other reason but that is he developing feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Akinosora, the author of one of the few netorare stories worth reading (Let Your Smile Bloom).

why did he have to fall into the cliché didn't hear the confession in the beach chapter, -1 for that +2000 for everything else

Users who are viewing this thread