Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 90 - If Saotome Mobuyuki did it for the Manga!?

Dex-chan lover
welp its an ending alright just not a very sastifying one

sure we have an orgy but man

i wish the author has the ball to pull a kanojo mo kanojo or fking chad Rentaro

open ending in harem are usually lookwarm but this one is just a cold boner

tldr: sometimes the thing you expected to get turned to shit
it was a 9/10 series imo but with this new chapter it just left a fishy taste of cum in my mouth so it get 7/10

Dex-chan lover
welp its an ending alright just not a very sastifying one

sure we have an orgy but man

i wish the author has the ball to pull a kanojo mo kanojo or fking chad Rentaro

open ending in harem are usually lookwarm but this one is just a cold boner

tldr: sometimes the thing you expected to get turned to shit
it was a 9/10 series imo but with this new chapter it just left a fishy taste of cum in my mouth so it get 7/10
oh wait nvm there is a sequel coming

10/10 build up manga

now pls let him fuck them all author

grows some balls

Contributor
Axe?

...or not?
Doing the math, the last chapter of Saotome was posted to Jump Plus on June 23, 2021. That was 1104 days ago.

Chainsaw Man finished its first part on December 13, 2020 and started its second part on July 12, 2022. That was 576 days.

Not saying part 2 is impossible, but the author has done a different oneshot since then so I’m not even sure if they plan to continue.

Dex-chan lover
What a journey it has been getting to the finale. I don't know what happened with part 2 given that it has been over 2 years now but I do hope the author will come back to it some day. If this is truly the end of manga then I am sad that there was no confirmation but at least Lemon & Noan are front runners behind Angel. Thanks for translating this to completion Dumpster Fire Fans & for Dumpster Fire Scans for starting this project.

Users who are viewing this thread