Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - If Saotome Kanon does it for a tan!?

Dex-chan lover
Having a split personality in your womb is fucked up. Also the lock vagina page lol.

R71

She's tanned enough already, damn. Sisters are still best girls though, of course.

Guys, it's obviously not a talking womb or vagina if it needs to pee. That would just be silly.

It's a talking bladder.

Dex-chan lover
It's too much honestly, it's like a super rich piece of cake, I need some filler to not get sick of it.

Dex-chan lover
Why is there drawing on her stomach in the first place. And it looks like a uterus on hentai x-ray scenes lmao.

She want's to be the opposite of her sis, but in the end they're definitely the same (Perverts) lol, I guess it runs in the family XD now I'm curious how their parents act if they still exist lol.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so good that it almost felt like too much. Truly a wonderful manga this is.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the author just push the ecchi limit to a new level every new chapter

Double-page supporter
Ah here the author is pushing into the forbidden territory. I approve.
Seek not to be Yabuki Kentaro, but instead seek what he sought.

And that water bottle transition... that was pure gold.

Dex-chan lover
Don't tan, folks. You'll end up with skin cancer. (Especially don't use tanning beds, they're worse than the actual sun.)

That said, I still liked this chapter. :p

Users who are viewing this thread