Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - If Saotome Kanon does it for a tan!?

Dex-chan lover
@fukinweeb Most mens' balls have been telling them what to do their entire lives, so I don't see what's so strange with her uterus talking.

One Kanon well done to go please!

Contributor
Q18.png

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if genetics are any proof, she'll be as stacked as her older sister when she grows up, so she'd better embrace it.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Huh, that was less "BRUH!" than it usually is, maybe the Mangaka's Editors begged for a break from the shenanigans?

Contributor
I feel like we’ve actually gone lewder than this. But I didn’t expect an actual explanation for as to why the younger sister looks like that. As well as what she looked like before. It honestly makes me like her a little more.

Also, you don’t have the right to say anything when you literally went upstairs and got naked just to get a tan. Someone has an exhibitionism fetish and they don’t know it yet.

Dex-chan lover
... compared to not wearing panties, I think getting naked on a school roof is much much worse....

Dex-chan lover
God bless this mangaka for delivering actual, hot fanservice instead of the usual "one panel boob flash" or "panties to the face" crap and double bless him for not pussying out from lewding the younger/flatter characters like Kanon and Maisora.

Fed-Kun's army
Does the entire 'mini-me on my stomach that speaks the truth' mean something?
Since the mangaka did a story with basically the same plot here.

Dex-chan lover
question......since fucking when does her stomach/womb or whatever the fuck talks?!?!? coz i have no fucking recollection of that

Dex-chan lover
To Love-ru Darkness, Super HxEros and Saotome Sisters... The Holy Trinity

Users who are viewing this thread