Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - If the Saotome sisters do it for ahegao!?

Dex-chan lover
gotta side with mob-kun on this one. This ain't it, chief.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan >You know what grinds my gears triggers me?
ftfy

You dislike that people are warned about something that might bother them, yet you're trying to get something entirely removed because it bothers you. I couldn't care less about warnings or adversity or whatever, but somebody needs to tell you how ironic and stupid this sounds.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism
Dude, "you know what grinds my gears" is a meme(https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears), which is why I wrote it like that.

Also what you just said boils to "wanting to have people be strong instead of weak is wrong". Whether it bothers me or not I didn't said to remove it just that I find it of poor taste.

Now if someone not liking something is bases for you to remove it entirely then that is your self esteem problem.

It’s just ear cleaning....just ear cleaning....just that and nothing more....

Dex-chan lover
@accelturn
You could say the same about people that dislike spoiler.
Yet it is such a thing that sites like here have rules about posting soilers, the "trigger warning" is an spoiler for minor it may be.

Fed-Kun's army
@mahtan Everybody knows it's a meme, but that doesn't contradict anything I said. I don't know how the fuck you managed to interpret any of it as "wanting strength = bad". I pointed out that you were heavily contradicting yourself. I didn't make any claim one way or the other about the warnings. I also don't know how you could possibly say you didn't want them removed when you explicitly said "let people face adversity". Nobody thinks it's a basis for them to be removed, it's just very obvious that YOU want them to be.

Double-page supporter
I've never really knows the term for that before... but I've always despised it when I see it. It ruins otherwise great "art" making it worthless to me. Apparently some of you actually like it, but I will never comprehend why. I hate it with a passion.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Noan is insanely overpowered and needs to be stopped before she goes on a (small) reign of (lewd) terror. :p

Dex-chan lover
Kanon is the most perverted yet she is also the most purest. A true virgin.

Dex-chan lover
is that ahegao warning in the original or added in? LMFAO either way, we're already at chapter 50, weaklings should already be scared off

Dex-chan lover
I think D and E are the best but they're too extreme to be appealing to a general audience. In that regards, C is probably the best choice. A and B are too subtle on the other hand to the point where I wouldn't even call it ahegao.

Users who are viewing this thread