Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 7 Ch. 56 - If Maisora Angel does it for digital?!

Dex-chan lover
That oppai ain’t available on Jump+ app, so the commercial volume release got tiddies while the one on Jump+ are tame.

Fascinating

Dex-chan lover
My man agreed to help purely because cute trap asked him. His culture level is overflowing from my monitor!

Aggregator gang
I heard transitioning from analog to digital is less hard than the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
Gap moe is always moe. Lemon still the best girl though.

Group Leader
Wait, I don't remember following this hentai manga ... whatevs!

Dex-chan lover
These lewd-com shenanigans are getting more and more contrived. Can't we just go back to his siblings trying to just straight up fuck him? Not everything needs to be a copy of those two or three popular manga where lucky accidents kept happening.

Also, Intuos sucks.

Contributor
@Noir4241

I know, right? That was the more interesting part. Probably didn’t take much time to change because the whole page was about adjusting stuff digitally.

Dex-chan lover
"Bitterness of lemons" Huh? Lemons are sour, though...
And how tf did her leg reach behind the PC from that angle?

Nah,these kind of tsun developments are far more interesting than wincest.
Also good for the mangaka to utilize manga-drawing as a plot point,although i suppose it is a give considering the theme of this manga

Nxs

Fed-Kun's army
We need more Haruka author needs to make date chapter with MC

Dex-chan lover
@Noir4241 well if you're buying the tankobon you're paying for tits, Jump+ can be had for ad supported free view

Also I had noticed that ios jump+ doesn't even carry this series, apple is a fucking virgin

Users who are viewing this thread