Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - If Maisora Angel did it for an Injury!?

Double-page supporter
I can't see there being a specific "winner" in these kinds of manga because the MC is so flaky but I always enjoy Angel chapters cuz she's so direct. It's so rare getting a character who is straight to the point but not obnoxious or pushy about it. She's honest but she's not putting any pressure on him and that's refreshing.

Fed-Kun's army
STAHP YOU PERVERTS!!!! What's next plucking your fingers into her ears???????

Dex-chan lover
if the author pisses out and gives a half ass open ending like so many other harems after stuff like this ima be pissed. Don't be like To love-ru actually have an ending. i dont even care who, just have a definitive ending.

Dex-chan lover
Is Maisora-sensei calcium deficient?
How falling from such a small height brakes bones?

Dex-chan lover
I don't see anything substantial taking place in 5 chapters, nothing ever happens.
But instead of that, every issue is usually a self-contained, beginning, middle and end and usually only focuses on one girl. This chapter was a lot of fun and had some really lucky pervert and spicy moments, and it’s just wholesome lewd fun.

The problem with trying to add plot to these lewd comedies is it’s really hard to do well. So many series added needless drama or romantic antagonists to push the story forward and it backfires most of the time. It feels like needless drama, because it is needless drama. They create a situation so that they could solve it.

So when this manga dedicates a chapter to Lemon, my fav character, and nothing happens but her getting her titty sucked, I’m not complaining I’m loving it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not surprised they have a blindfold in the bathroom, but he was way more prepared than I figured he'd be.

Users who are viewing this thread