Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!? - Vol. 10 Ch. 85 - If Maisora Angel did it for an Injury!?

Dex-chan lover
if the author pisses out and gives a half ass open ending like so many other harems after stuff like this ima be pissed. Don't be like To love-ru actually have an ending. i dont even care who, just have a definitive ending.
TLR Darkness was like the best edge session you've ever had, just to end it like, "eh I'm too tired now."

Dex-chan lover
TLR Darkness was like the best edge session you've ever had, just to end it like, "eh I'm too tired now."
Literally, the author got so damn good and sneaking in slips in the most creative ways. plus there was so much push and an actual reason on how it could end as a harem and almost everyone that mattered was fine with it, only to bitch out on the most bland character right at the end for no fuckin reason.

Double-page supporter
Literally, the author got so damn good and sneaking in slips in the most creative ways. plus there was so much push and an actual reason on how it could end as a harem and almost everyone that mattered was fine with it, only to bitch out on the most bland character right at the end for no fuckin reason.
God, not getting the harem ending when it was literally planned by characters in the story was such a waste of potential. We could've had Rito grow into a harem king and it wouldn't have felt forced but the author chickened out. True shame.

Thank goodness for doujins, they picked up the slack where the author could not

Dex-chan lover
Thank god these chapters are self contained. I'd rather not have to read loliesque crap in my manga about big boobs. More Lemon, please. Less Angel.
I feel ya mate,,, but look at thepoll, angel is winning...
i wonder its about the character or the flatness................ :dogkek:

Power Uploader
Just wanted to say thanks for continuing this and you're doing a great job~

You even know the fonts we used lol

Users who are viewing this thread