Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?

Power Uploader
Why are most of the incest manga so good? And those incest mangas are the ones which keeps getting hate for being incest

R71

@Arin-san Because it's a good theme. The people hating on it are perfectly capable of excluding the tag in settings, but they'd prefer to rating bomb and spout crap in the comment section instead. I don't like yuri or yaoi but don't complain about it in the comments of every manga with it.

Dex-chan lover
i really don't understand why so many ppl like the pseudo loli or lemon. both are among the most boring characters there.

im not a lolicon im not a lolicon im not a lolicon im not a lolicon im not a lolicon

Power Uploader
@Galder I don't care about Lemon, and Angel is ruined now that they revealed he's a virgin.
But I liked Angel because he used to be an indifferent slut; he never appeared especially horny or lewd, and didn't put any real emphasis on nudity or sex, but had a lot of sex anyway because he could.

I liked that socially uncaring je ne sais quoi coupled with that if he be clothed, it's simply in a simple shirt.

But it's ruined now that they revealed he was actually a virgin.

so dumpster, what is the difference with jump + version? what is the other verison? both have severe censorship light bars, why point it out when except for scenes, u make no sense with jump + version and no comparision, both seem similar, is it from the same strip? please just exclude heavy censorship jp versions? if u wont include more info about what ur pointing out

Double-page supporter
@bigstew00 the jump+ version completely censored her entire body except for her head. You compare that to what was in the chapter here, where only genetalia were censored.

Just highlights the ludicrous censorship going on in the jump+ release, and makes me appreciate that we're not being forced to read a scanlation of that.

Power Uploader
Angel > Haruka >>>>> Mobuyuki >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all these vile fatchested creatures

b9be111585a61d5e359cc9191b75fb0122c62ed68f41ad2d6584a068c783e27a_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread