Sasaki and Miyano

Out of the many, many, many romance manga I have read. This one really stands out from the rest. As another person said this is definitely a read even for those not into BxB.

The relationship between the two main characters is written so well and really takes out a lot of cliches and tropes in a subtle way. It really showcases a lot of ways real relationships work out when two people get together. Drama is not always needed and it really shows here.

A cute wholesome romance about two people who turn out to love each other very much, written in a way which reminds me of my own relationship.

Dex-chan lover
This is so sweet and lovely and has touches on some real issues.

It makes me feel guilty how much part of me latches onto all the subtle and not-so-subtle hints as to who will be topping and bottoming.
It could also be confirmation bias.

Dex-chan lover
@teruhashiclone
September has them on their site. I don’t know why they’re not here.
Regardless, LOOK AT THIS GIANT GIGGLY TWINK! Miyano has a pretty face, sure, but Sasaki is ADORABLE!!!

For anyone who wonders, September Scanlations dropped this manga because StM got licensed in English! It's announced on September's website.

ah, it has been a year since i've last read this masterpiece. truly a treasure. the art is so so so amazing, i could scroll through any point of the manga, screenshot it, and it would be worthy of becoming my lock screen. the absolute cutest BL ever. i especially liked the spinoff.

I saw this manga nominated for a web manga award and read this whole series in a few days. I loved it and I'm voting for it along with two of my other manga. Voting ends 9/17/20. One vote per day So please vote at

https://webmanga-sousenkyo.com/

(I use Google translate so I can see which buttons to press.)

Ooh. And I just pre-ordered the first digital English volume!😄

Group Leader
Bois we gettin an anime. Kanpai!!!

123918.gif

Dex-chan lover
Y’all beat me to announcing the anime!

No spoilers, but I loved vol. 7
I really really enjoyed it. Except at one point which I didn’t enjoy. That wasn’t to my liking.
But I did enjoy most of it

i was going to talk about the anime but it seems i am too late for doing so.

nevertheless, i'm as excited as everyone, but at the same time i dont wanna keep my hopes up just in case it isnt as good as i think it will be.

Hi guys! I will be translating Sasaki to Miyano in my discord server! Link: https://discord.gg/suJUb54f

Ahhh I read the whole thing in a day I was so excited!! And now I hear that it’s getting an anime?? I’m not ready for so much cuteness at once!!!

Just finished ch 29, but they're so cute AGHH!! Thanks for translating this! Everybody else says that this is getting an anime, so I'm looking forward to it!!

😍😍Utinam thank you so muchhh! I've reread it two times already and was dying for new chapters!😍

Users who are viewing this thread