Say a funfact about literally anything

Dex-chan lover
The longest year in human history is 46 B.C.E. The reason is because the current Pontifex Maximus at the time was Julias Ceasar simply did not have the time to fix it. The end result was a 445 day year in order to recalibrate the calender.

Incredibly NSFW Fun Fact:
That Astoflo cosplayer with that monster dick has the following proportions:

Length: 7.8 inches.
Girth: 11 inches (FUCKING WHAT? average is 4.5), if the dimensions CC Lemon and Monster provided online are accurate.
i'm highly skeptical, there were alot of photo editing artifacts on that image but whatever...

If those dimensions are correct (big if), he physically cannot have sex.
He would rip a woman open, analy and vaginally.
He would also rip open a man's ass.
Blowjobs would cause jaws to dislocate.
Handjobs or bust for him...
The definition of suffering from success.

@wayneblokete
I really wish my friends didn't text me a photo of it and ask me would it be possible to fuck him.
So I shared my knowledge here as well because misery loves company.

Dex-chan lover
@bigtiddyoneesan
Oh no, I've been caught,
better continue my thing.
The train doesn't stop.

In order to avoid a politcal purge, Gaius Julius Ceasar joined the Romam army and campaigned in the East. Upon the death of Lucius Cornelius Sulla, Ceasar returned to Rome where he will take his first step into politics.

Dex-chan lover
There was a study done where they showed men and women a bunch of pictures of faces making different expressions and had them rate their attractiveness.

Women rated faces of men with scowling expressions as most masculine and attractive, while men rated women with smiling expressions as most feminine and attractive.

The theory being that women's caveman instincts see aggressiveness as a sign of strength, which helps in producing strong children.

while men see women with kind and nurturing personalities as good for child raising.

Did you know? Russia's population is

70 million less than Brazil's?
Less than half of the United States?
less than France and England combined?
Only 18 million more than Japans.

Fun fact to bring up if a silly billy asks
Who would win in a waaaaar, Russia or----blah------

Dex-chan lover
USS William D. Porter almost torpedoed Franklin D. Roosevelt

Australia lost a Prime Minster Harold Holt whilst he went swimming, then named a pool after him.

Winnie the Pooh is banned in China.

President Charles D.B. King won roughly 15600% of the votes in an Liberian Election.

Dex-chan lover
It takes several milliseconds for the information from the eye to reach the brain, so we're technically always seeing in the past.

The farther you are away from the earths surface the faster time goes, and we now have clocks that can track the difference in time between the basement and attic of a house.

Dex-chan lover
Julius Caesar's Political career kicked off as governor of Hispania Ulterior where he would spend his years campaigning against the hill tribes of Spain. Around this time he would also be elected as the Pontifex Maximus. For his achievements he was acclaimed Imperator.

Dex-chan lover
In 1937, fragments of the Altar of Peace (Ara Pacis) were recovered. The first-century monument was buried beneath a sixteenth-century Roman palazzo, and had been erected about 9 B.C.E. to commemorate the pax Romana (Roman peace) encompassing the Mediterranean world after Octavian’s victory over Antony and Cleopatra.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
There's a katana in my grandfather's house, it's almost definitely a replica since it isn't sharp at all, but it is very cool. I don't know who owns it, my guess is my uncle, he likes to travel a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Although he was entitled to a Triumph, what Julias Ceasar really wanted was consulship but he didn't want to relinquish his command over his legions due to the rules of the Pomenarium. With his proposal to run for consul outside of Rome rejected he did something nobody had expected, he resigned his command and ran for consul.

Dex-chan lover
Rust is a vital component in making Thermite

Peeing into a bottle of Bleach creates Mustard Gas

Dex-chan lover
Peeing in a toilet that was cleaned with powdered chlorine based disinfectant before flushing will produce chlorine gas!
(Not mustard gas but can still mess you up!)> 😭

@wowfucktron
That's bigger than a baby's head! 😱
I hope you blocked that guy! 😂

@ivegotnolife
It was an irl friend. She has zero filter and realized what she did immediately afterwards.

She was horrified a penis could grow that big and wanted to know if men could handle it, as I’m not picky.

Gross Human Biology Fact:
Anuses can stretch up to 8 inches, a whole raccoon can be shoved up there.
Vaginas can stretch up to 7 inches wide before you start to enter pregnancy damage range.

That guy’s dick can be used as a weapon...

Users who are viewing this thread