Scary Campus College University - Vol. 7 Ch. 53 - Attendant

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to get confused about what the hell is going on lol. It seems like now there’s 3 different storylines going on all together now and…they’re not mixing at all.

The last few chapters for this festival have just felt like the author was deciding ‘how much edge can I throw into a chapter?’

Where’s Makube? Isn’t Kizaki running the show at the festival? The fuck is going on with all the random sexual deviancy?
Very very weird part of the story we’re in which is sad as I’ve enjoyed it up until these latest chapters…

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to get confused about what the hell is going on lol. It seems like now there’s 3 different storylines going on all together now and…they’re not mixing at all.

The last few chapters for this festival have just felt like the author was deciding ‘how much edge can I throw into a chapter?’

Where’s Makube? Isn’t Kizaki running the show at the festival? The fuck is going on with all the random sexual deviancy?
Very very weird part of the story we’re in which is sad as I’ve enjoyed it up until these latest chapters…
Seems kinda straightforward to me.

Makube is probably doing something related to their plan behind the scenes, as is typical with any story plot the protagonists carrying out some elaborate plan.

Kizaki is trying to make something happen, but that doesn't he's the one organizing the drug distribution and whatnot. He's also likely working behind the scenes.

In terms of "sexual deviancy", none of what we've seen the last few chapters has been that unusual, both for the story and IRL (maybe a bit less paranormal for the IRL part).

I'm assuming this is all just to give an overview of the buildup to whatever the main calamity is.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. So many terrible people here. The Student Council has teamed up with Kizaki to spread around the ghost attracting drugs. But why? Are they all part of his cult?

Nene did a great job using those drugs to scare those sleazy comedians, but now I have to wonder, what does she plan on doing next? Her personality means she wants to help prevent stuff like this. But she shouldn't be teaming up with these people! They want to cause chaos!

Dex-chan lover
Seems kinda straightforward to me.

Makube is probably doing something related to their plan behind the scenes, as is typical with any story plot the protagonists carrying out some elaborate plan.

Kizaki is trying to make something happen, but that doesn't he's the one organizing the drug distribution and whatnot. He's also likely working behind the scenes.

In terms of "sexual deviancy", none of what we've seen the last few chapters has been that unusual, both for the story and IRL (maybe a bit less paranormal for the IRL part).

I'm assuming this is all just to give an overview of the buildup to whatever the main calamity is.
It’s just all so random.
One moment we were dead focused on the storyline of stopping Kizaki from…whatever ritual he’s trying to complete at the festival.

And instead we’re given a random side story about dudes getting tricked/killed by possessed girls or actual spirits at the festival. (Seriously are those girls spirits that were also just called upon from all the drugs, or are the spirits beginning to possess people?)

And then the 2 comedians that were acting possessed but were actually just that insane… I get that IRL Japan has a problem with sexual harassment/assault especially in work environments, but i don’t understand what it really added to the story here having Nene just show up, get sexually assaulted, drug them, refuse to elaborate and then leave.

Idk. Maybe the next few chapters will be different but there’s a whole lot going and not a lot of it has been clear. Kizaki man…what is you doing…your sensei never taught you to be like this…

Dex-chan lover
It’s just all so random.
One moment we were dead focused on the storyline of stopping Kizaki from…whatever ritual he’s trying to complete at the festival.

And instead we’re given a random side story about dudes getting tricked/killed by possessed girls or actual spirits at the festival. (Seriously are those girls spirits that were also just called upon from all the drugs, or are the spirits beginning to possess people?)

And then the 2 comedians that were acting possessed but were actually just that insane… I get that IRL Japan has a problem with sexual harassment/assault especially in work environments, but i don’t understand what it really added to the story here having Nene just show up, get sexually assaulted, drug them, refuse to elaborate and then leave.

Idk. Maybe the next few chapters will be different but there’s a whole lot going and not a lot of it has been clear. Kizaki man…what is you doing…your sensei never taught you to be like this…
I think the author might be trying to put the audience into the shoes of the characters - kind of showing just how many things are happening at the festival at the same time, and it's difficult to figure out how they all tie in together, or if they do, or not. Everything is in a state of chaos is kind of the message being conveyed, and Kizaki picked this moment because not only is it a huge gathering of people, but it's also a chaotic setting.

Dex-chan lover
I'd call Nene bestgirl, but I think that'd detract from the message. She's brave in front of danger, loyal to her friends, and she does the right thing no matter how difficult it is.
She's the kind of best friend we all need, and the kind of person I want to be.

Dex-chan lover
We learn that human is scarier than ghosts lol
I like the cool Nene. Let's hope she will get more screens!

And thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update!

On the side note, i thought those comedians were gay HAHAH cause one of them was described as "a good guy" and th other as a family guy. I guess i was imagining too far remembering this is a manga.....

Users who are viewing this thread