School Zone - Vol. 3 Ch. 64 - She's so beautiful today...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter so early in the morning I'm glad I got to read it before work.

Ahhhh I've been waiting for this chapter. Did not disappoint. That first page was interesting...

Aggregator gang
Quick, someone bring Fuji a glass of water, she's clearly dying of thirst. And that wink, that's enough to kill people. I'm sure the Geneva Conventions have something to say about that.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
This is my favorite part of the manga lowkey.

Dex-chan lover
fuji, baby, my heart is breaking for you 😭

(so the way I understand it, her older sister, among others probably, would always dismiss her and everything fuji liked or was interested in all the time? they were wearing kimonos, so I'm guessing her family is an old fashioned japanese one were they only ever payed attention to the older/oldest sibling? and they kept comparing fuji to her which is why fuji now has her inferiotity complex? )

Dex-chan lover
When I related the first page and the second one, I thought that the crane game was an ancient game.

Dex-chan lover
Matsuri fell hard and she fell fast. Gotta be relieved that those lips ain't seein' nobody.

Dex-chan lover
Those are some supportive friends! Unluckily for her, Kishiya already has her eyes elsewhere.

I like this character a lot.funny she got jealous? I guess.Sad about her past , behind the comedy some do struggle with something , the main couple has something like that.

Except the emo , the emo just tries to be edgy , i hope she dies.
Thanks for the translation , any chance the effects can be translated with small letters to the sides? If not thats okay.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected seeing eyebang-chan in traditional clothing. And she's yet another victim of the author's "character development".

Users who are viewing this thread