Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

they should take damn kyle’s position as the crown prince(?) and give it to the second one what kind of “king” is so close minded like that 🙄 and better exile him to a remote country or make him into a remote soldier in the frontier uh hate these kinds of princes so much

Though it left me with some big "huh? Is that it?" feeling, I'm glad that Aira is finally coming out of her shell.

Dex-chan lover
Had to read the King's verbal smack down on that brat son of his twice. Just savor it. Also glad Aira is in good hands now so it seems.

Aggregator gang
Gals being pals!!! So wholesome!!! You love to see it!!!

Seriously, I'm so happy they don't have to fight over the stupid prince and they don't make either Liz or Aria out to be evil witches.

Fed-Kun's army
After all the fights between girls at the other isekai mangas and webtoons, this is so refreshing. (*´∇`*)

Happy birthday, Earl Grey! Thank you for everything that you do!

On a different note...
DING DONG, (as far as relevance to the story goes) THE PRINCE IS DEAD. WOOHOO!

I just wanted to thank the translators again for not splitting up the chapters. Its so much easier to read/follow with a full release. Also I am happy to see things sorted out with the prince, its refreshing to see that hes the only idiot and the rest of the characters have common sense.

Finally the girls talk, after this I don't read any futher from the wn though -_-

Dex-chan lover
The biggest regret I have from this and the novel, is how lightly that first prince got off.
I mean some beating would have done my heart good. :D

God finally the stupid prince got what he deserved. =.= forced to step down from his duties, a good ol' lecture from the King, and kept out of sight for (hopefully) a good long while. What a failure of a future leader

Users who are viewing this thread