Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!

Dex-chan lover
Since this title does not have description yet.....I'll post what Excel said on first chapter's comment to help people decide whether this title is for them or not

The Heroines I Fell in Love With as a Holy Knight Are Becoming Members of His Harem One After Another, but Someone Please Tell Me What’s Wrong With Me!!!!!!
Yamada Ichiro, who was summoned to another world, and the black-hearted handsome Ryuguin.

The appraisal results show that Ryuguin is the hero and I am the Holy Knight.

While the hero Ryuguin is playing around without making any effort, I’m always full of scars and tattered because I went out to clear the labyrinth countless times to save the world.

Even though I helped the growth and passed through the line of death together with the heroines, they all stuck with Ryuguin for some reason, confessing to Ryuguin in front of me and jumping into his chest.

The number of Ryuguin harems is increasing.

This story is about me jumping out of Ryuguin’s harem party and doing what I want to do

edit Also the more I dig around this title, the more baffled I am on why this thing get manga adaptation.

Edit2 To summarize, this is a NTR-heavy manga that deal the MC suffering for a long, long time and only until after quite some time does his life starting to be brighter for real.

If you hate NTR and long term suffering of seeing scumbag eating good, its best to just drop this title early. Or to not start at all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since this title does not have description yet.....I'll post what Excel said on first chapter's comment to help people decide whether this title is for them or not

The Heroines I Fell in Love With as a Holy Knight Are Becoming Members of His Harem One After Another, but Someone Please Tell Me What’s Wrong With Me!!!!!!

edit Also the more I dig around this title, the more baffled I am on why this thing get manga adaptation.
You found out more about the novel ? I only tranlsated the title and the description and its turns out its all about MC falling in love with Love interest, him losing her to douche, MC getting sad, continuing to finish his goal of finishing the mazes (once he finished all of them he gets back into his original world), only to find later a new love interest which falls once again into the douche which keeps on repeating the circle until the story is done.

Feel free to correct me if im wrong tho.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Yes you're wrong.

Hit the 1-24 tab and you'll see there are 7 chapters (scattered into 23 parts with 1 extra)with the latest one being released in February and no update this month because they're working on the volume 1 release.

If you liked the manga you can show some support by going to the raw site and to the end of any chapter and hit the heart button 10 times. It's free to do so with no account creation needed.

Novel is also ongoing by the way.

Thanks~

Dex-chan lover
Yes you're wrong.

Hit the 1-24 tab and you'll see there are 7 chapters (scattered into 23 parts with 1 extra)with the latest one being released in February and no update this month because they're working on the volume 1 release.

If you liked the manga you can show some support by going to the raw site and to the end of any chapter and hit the heart button 10 times. It's free to do so with no account creation needed.

Novel is also ongoing by the way.

Thanks~
Yeah, just saw my mistake as I checked their site once again for the raws. Gonna update my previous posts. Im not gonna support such manga tho for obvious reasons lol.
Also thanks to know that the novel is ongoing, waiting for a response how bad it really is.
Edit: ankiwi
You sure the novel is ongoing ? According to Novel updates it has 315 chapters and is already finished.

Last edited:
Group Leader
]
You sure the novel is ongoing ? According to Novel updates it has 315 chapters and is already finished.
Yes the WN is still ongoing. I enjoyed it but there are some glaring plot holes that bothered me. Hopefully they are plugged up in the manga version.

The main story is complete there is still more going on after the hero situation is resolved

Dex-chan lover
Yes the WN is still ongoing. I enjoyed it but there are some glaring plot holes that bothered me. Hopefully they are plugged up in the manga version.

The main story is complete there is still more going on after the hero situation is resolved
I guess they are not on any novel sites except japanse one I suppose ? The only useful review says the story ends after the Hero gets defeated.

So what happens ?

Fed-Kun's army
Care to spoil the novel for us? I'm curious and wouldn't mind. Also the MC ever gets some justice/lover that isn't tainted by douche hero? Or this is just some manga for NTR enjoyers?

Group Leader
Care to spoil the novel for us? I'm curious and wouldn't mind. Also the MC ever gets some justice/lover that isn't tainted by douche hero? Or this is just some manga for NTR enjoyers?
I really don't want to spoil it but if you don't really want to bother reading it I'll just tell you what happens to the hero.
The hero's power is not just to steal the MC's accomplishments but also rewrite peoples memories of them. I forget the specifics but his achievements won't be given to the hero if they don't know them. Like if he saves a woman and her kids they won't think it was the hero. Works same way for the bad things the Hero does. They will see it as the MC doing it but only if they met them. There was a case where the Hero forces a Doctor and a Nun(priest?) to preform a surgery on a girl who has some magic disease that is similar to cancer. His idea was if I remember right to rip out the failing organs and use healing magic to make new ones but that only spread the disease as it was magic overload disease and using magic to heal it wouldn't work and they tell him this but he forces them to do this for something like 24 hours causing nonstop pain for the girl and mental damage to the Doctor and Priest. The operation fails he blames the Doctor who end his life and then rapes the nun who also ends her life. None of this is attributed to the MC and so the church also goes after the hero.

He also has the limit break which I believe just makes him as strong as the strongest person he knows which would be the MC. He never uses this until he fights MC but loses because skill diff. The hero ends up being forced to conquer the labyrinths solo after losing to MC and is worked like a dog. They put multiple curses on him as well so he can't ever fight back and I can't remember the specifics but I think one was something like castration but I may be misremembering. I believe they're planning on killing him rather than send him back once he's done as well. It's been a minute since and I read this sorry.

So mainly as ankiwi said above,
MC try to do his best just to get his acomplishments took away by the Hero. At first he think he trying his best to overcome it until Hero bad deed put on him and every girl who like MC turn to him because of Hero that he give up and runaway. found a better life in the mountain and later come back.
The Hero get exposed later on as well as the other female character starting to remember him. with everyone help they make a plan to reveal a hero and for punishment as said above, several curse and also curse to his dong.

But for this first few chapter is a feel trip for MC, more like first 5 ch. maybe.
It been a yrs I reading this WN i guess

Let me predict before seeing the spoilers

1 - Douche is blonde

2 - MC is getting cucked until ch10 at most

3 - MC leaves the party

4 - MC became stronger and have better stats than the others

5 - Douche became weaker and stopped being famous

6 - MC surpass the douche

Dex-chan lover
You found out more about the novel ? I only tranlsated the title and the description and its turns out its all about MC falling in love with Love interest, him losing her to douche, MC getting sad, continuing to finish his goal of finishing the mazes (once he finished all of them he gets back into his original world), only to find later a new love interest which falls once again into the douche which keeps on repeating the circle until the story is done.

In short, this is NTR manga? The MC got NTR'd both in Isekai and Earth?

Reading the Spoilers.

What a Nightmare for both the Victim's.

MC & the Girls are both getting cucked.

MC having the entirety of his Relationship robbed.

To the Girl's that finally got off this Fraud's bullshit now have to live with the Horror of Fraud's deeds to them.

And this Fraud would be such an Unrepentant Cunt.

Yeah. No way I am reading this at all. It's too cursed man.

Dex-chan lover
A comment that I found from Facebook, shoutout to Bambang Ariwibowo for reading the novel

Huge Spoiler ahead

i'll tell you what happened.
(including spoiler from WN. read at your own risk, or get away)
basically : the duce beg hero (Ryuguin) have a skill and smart enough to hid it and use it as means for brainwashing every female/heroines around MC (Yamada)
it's so meticulously well prepared process and precise series step of suggestions to actually make those heroines to completely forgot about Yamada and his achievement, so far as obeying all duce bag hero said (3 heroines are getting violated in bed to)
furthermore, duce bag hero and his harem, bullying Yamada to the point he got a severe and serious mental, health, physical damage.
so severe that he forgot how to move.
Journey to revenge is loooooong and painful.
in the end...
the author makes all the heroines (who snapped out of the duce bag hero charm) get their "remorse" put in detail.
and it's something readers could finally said "yeah f u all, btch!!" "f off used garbage"
(but Yamada is too kind as expected of holy knight)
And ultimately. the most satisfying part is the duce bag hero's punishment.... and he will not able to utilize his schlong ever again (including any desire and luxury as even mere living thing)
forced to clear every dungeon that Yamada have cleared (with difficulty level : myth)
the duce bag stuck on first dungeon without ever have a mili atom of courage to face even first floor boss.

*but first and foremost. behind all Yamada's great recovery from his vegetable state, there's one very best girl in the whole story.
she's the only one for Yamada.
and she's OP even her shikigami is enough to beat all "charmed" heroines into submission.

Hero has a hidden skill that makes all the MC achievements appear their own, it's why MC keeps getting cucked.
If you're wondering how this manga's premise even works, the spoiler above is how. It's NTR.
Can someone put the link to read this light novel?

how was the hero situation resolved? like did they finally kill him off?

A comment that I found from Facebook, shoutout to Bambang Ariwibowo for reading the novel

Huge Spoiler ahead

i'll tell you what happened.
(including spoiler from WN. read at your own risk, or get away)
basically : the duce beg hero (Ryuguin) have a skill and smart enough to hid it and use it as means for brainwashing every female/heroines around MC (Yamada)
it's so meticulously well prepared process and precise series step of suggestions to actually make those heroines to completely forgot about Yamada and his achievement, so far as obeying all duce bag hero said (3 heroines are getting violated in bed to)
furthermore, duce bag hero and his harem, bullying Yamada to the point he got a severe and serious mental, health, physical damage.
so severe that he forgot how to move.
Journey to revenge is loooooong and painful.
in the end...
the author makes all the heroines (who snapped out of the duce bag hero charm) get their "remorse" put in detail.
and it's something readers could finally said "yeah f u all, btch!!" "f off used garbage"
(but Yamada is too kind as expected of holy knight)
And ultimately. the most satisfying part is the duce bag hero's punishment.... and he will not able to utilize his schlong ever again (including any desire and luxury as even mere living thing)
forced to clear every dungeon that Yamada have cleared (with difficulty level : myth)
the duce bag stuck on first dungeon without ever have a mili atom of courage to face even first floor boss.

*but first and foremost. behind all Yamada's great recovery from his vegetable state, there's one very best girl in the whole story.
she's the only one for Yamada.
and she's OP even her shikigami is enough to beat all "charmed" heroines into submission.
that's... rather boring. i had hoped that those 3 used goods would suffer some consequence😒

Users who are viewing this thread