Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
Bro no the only thing you got right was the 2nd thing in that he has two hidden skills but you got the skills partially wrong.
He just becomes as strong as the strongest person he knows. Yamada is easily able to beat him from difference in other factors like stamina and experience. It could be he gains the strength of the strongest on top of his own but he's so weak it didn't matte. It's also not just mind control he was never able to make people do what he wanted iirc, it's memory altering and I guess mind altering but it only ever worked on the girls to some extent. He never has sex with the princess or sword saint. He was gone before he could do the princess and the sword saint joined his harem when they got the curse put on them plus the hero didn't like her body. Dunno about the mage and saint they probably did. The hero does get punishment like he is tricked in sleeping with rotten prostitutes and is never allowed to touch other women because they keep changing the same women's appearance. He also is going to be killed. He's just a slave eunich by the end. The two girls he ends up with were able to resist the hero's powers and spent just as much time with the MC as the other girls if not more. Pretty sure sword saint is also still in the running and I think that's fine since she also resisted the hero somewhat but that's because of the sword.
Okay? It's not like this makes it any better. Both a. The butthole hero doesn't get what he deserved or more like WE don't get to see it/doesn't feel satisfying (and almost every person I've read give testimony) and b. It takes too long for MC to start acting up (close to the end from everything I've read). So I still wouldn't recommend reading this trash BUT I commend the translators for the patience and perseverance in working on this trash.

Group Leader
Okay? It's not like this makes it any better. Both a. The butthole hero doesn't get what he deserved or more like WE don't get to see it/doesn't feel satisfying (and almost every person I've read give testimony) and b. It takes too long for MC to start acting up (close to the end from everything I've read). So I still wouldn't recommend reading this trash BUT I commend the translators for the patience and perseverance in working on this trash.
Bro the WN is ongoing and we get a chapter of what they're doing to him. We even got more chapters of the heroines repenting. If you're going to spoil don't spread bs like you know. I'm done replying to you you're just spreading misinformation cus you hate the story.

Dex-chan lover
Bro the WN is ongoing and we get a chapter of what they're doing to him. We even got more chapters of the heroines repenting. If you're going to spoil don't spread bs like you know. I'm done replying to you you're just spreading misinformation cus you hate the story.
Bro I explicitly said I read in other forums. Not my problem you f'ed up and acted like you didn't read that part: " I went ahead and spoiled a bit of the web novel in other forums."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread