Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
With this kind of plot, the usual format is that the MC will suffer A LOT early on, then probably gain some W or something until the real heroine enters the frame, then the suffering continues until things slowly start to build up to the big payback.
Except if the author is a sadist, then the supposedly 'real heroine' too will leave him when leaving the worst heart wound 🤣

I can't imagine the kind of person who'd actually want to read this chapter by chapter.

I skimmed chapter 2 to confirm that it followed the same pattern, and now I'm going to wait until there's at least a full volume to check for any development.

Dex-chan lover
must be some hypnosis skill, truly unfortunate for a regular isekai protagonist to go up against a hentai isekai protagonist!

Dex-chan lover
It's chapter 2, bro; it clearly won't be anytime soon. (Unless the manga gets axed lmao)

With this kind of plot, the usual format is that the MC will suffer A LOT early on, then probably gain some W or something until the real heroine enters the frame, then the suffering continues until things slowly start to build up to the big payback.

But asking for a development early on, which won't happen until the second half of the story, is setting yourself for a lot of frustration, which is the main thing to avoid when reading this kind of story.
Sounds like the kind of manga that gets axed in less than 10 chapters then

Dex-chan lover
... Can anyone confirm whether or not the "Hero" is using a mind-control whammy or some such? (Please spoiler your reply so as not to offend others.)

Dex-chan lover
how do I block this manga's updates? I completely forgot what it was about and accidentally clicked on the new chapter
I just want this shit to stay as far away from me as possible

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like the kind of manga that gets axed in less than 10 chapters then
Getting axed from Manga BANG! in less than 10 chapter would be an incredible feat, not gonna lie.
Like, it would need to have the absolute worst rock BOTTOM popularity.

This manga is not exactly making a splash, and we need numbers for the first vol first, but at the very least on the publisher, there's a clear interest, so it wouldn't surprise me if we have it for a while. (Tho it also wouldn't surprise me if it last like, 2 to 3 vols)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Going to be honest, I started writing a resume, but then it ended up being too long, and I was like, "Ain't nobody reading all this shit," so I saved it in a text file I don't remember where lol. I can still post it if you want though.

Dex-chan lover
Problem with this is, usually there's a big time skip when something like this happens. We get the introduction to isekai world and shown that the hero is useless in the first chapter only for the second to likely skip all the way ahead to the MC getting the boot while the hero takes all the heroines for himself, speeding up the recovery process of giving the MC a chance for his own love and the hero's comeuppance.

Only here it seems like, at least for now, it seems like we are going to have at least 3 or 4 chapters of the MC proving himself and struggling to succeed only for the hero to come in the last five pages and be like "Hey I fucked your girl bro, why you mad?" with each girl. Just hope he leaves that dark elf guildmaster alone.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the 3/10 score was well deserved. It's gonna be NTR bullshit with a passive, dumb MC who won't take action.

how do I block this manga's updates? I completely forgot what it was about and accidentally clicked on the new chapter
I just want this shit to stay as far away from me as possible
Go to the Add to Library / Reading button, click that, then click on the bell so it unhighlights. It's the bell, and NOT the Read Status, that determines whether you get notifications.

If you want it blocked from appearing in searches, then I dunno, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao 'Harem' tag but for the other guy. And MC is a massive Doormat smfh. I don't want to see another MC getting used goods. Cringe.

Dex-chan lover
probably mind control or steals affection? Don't like NTR but I'm holding out my hope.

Dex-chan lover
The true fate of every japanese beta male when faced with the power of blonde bastards

Users who are viewing this thread