Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
NEWS
By Chapter 5 the main heroine of this series appears in the manga version.
Also in that same chapter part ways with Hero and his slaves.

There is 4 pages chapter 0 as well but might be reactrively a spoiler so maybe that's why the translator didn't upload it yet.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Soloing a dungeon for half a year with nothing but brute force and an OP healer to bring you back from gruesome peril sounds like an awful time.
more like a bad comedy than anything
Right? The characters are two-dimensional, they fall for each other way too easily, the story rushes ahead with timeskips and montages, the cheat is an instant 180, the suffering is grotesque, and of course you know what's coming in the end - there's nothing organic about it. It feels like a sitcom and that all it needs is a laugh track. Am I not supposed to be amused?

Dex-chan lover
Soloing a dungeon for half a year with nothing but brute force and an OP healer to bring you back from gruesome peril sounds like an awful time.

Right? The characters are two-dimensional, they fall for each other way too easily, the story rushes ahead with timeskips and montages, the cheat is an instant 180, the suffering is grotesque, and of course you know what's coming in the end - there's nothing organic about it. It feels like a sitcom and that all it needs is a laugh track. Am I not supposed to be amused?
It's a dark comedy so YMMV just like racists and religious jokes.

Dex-chan lover
it feels a bit like a parody but i don't think it's actually trying to be funny (maybe it is, but i definitely don't get it).
i think it's just ntr-lite. the progression is a bit interesting because it's showing the 'couple' developing but not the part where the girl falls for the other guy.

Group Leader
NEWS
By Chapter 5....
Think you should spoiler this.
why tf is have so many 1 star rate, we did’t see anything yet
Despite the low rating I bet those same people are still reading this. Also it's getting more bookmarks. The automatic 1 rating people are giving is annoying but what can you do.

Honestly I probably should do chapter 0 maybe stop people from1 rating the manga lmao

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it feels a bit like a parody but i don't think it's actually trying to be funny (maybe it is, but i definitely don't get it).
i think it's just ntr-lite. the progression is a bit interesting because it's showing the 'couple' developing but not the part where the girl falls for the other guy.
That's the thing, they didn't fall for him...

Dex-chan lover
Leave the heroes party is the right choice and let him do the work.

Dex-chan lover
It's chapter 2, bro; it clearly won't be anytime soon. (Unless the manga gets axed lmao)
There are several isekai with a completely identical plot. Some titels start with revenge right away, or at least trick the hero for the first couple chapters. Torturing the reader with obvious behind-the-scenes brainwashing is the worst thing you can think of.

Dex-chan lover
There are several isekai with a completely identical plot. Some titels start with revenge right away, or at least trick the hero for the first couple chapters. Torturing the reader with obvious behind-the-scenes brainwashing is the worst thing you can think of.

While similar to what you mentioned, this one follows a different established Slow-Burn-NTR-to-Payback genre, which was kind of popular from 2018 to 2022. I mention these years because most of these web novels were published during that time.

For example, there's another manga (adaptation of a 2018 WN) with a very similar theme featuring a scumbag Hero and a Shota MC. It began publication in 2022 but is still in the "Despair" stage, in fact, things are about to get worse for him. (This one isn't being translated.)

And while the format of "Hero steals sub-heroines from the MC, be by misunderstandings, brainwashing, a skill, or the sub-heroines being pieces of shit too, or something, then the main heroine appears, the payback arrives, the Hero gets messed up while the cheating sub-heroines end up in despair or dead." is common, it isn't the only one. (Or even the most popular one, as the "Betrayed by a Childhood Friend" is seriously popular)

Frankly, most of them are garbage lmao, the only reason why I feel some of them are getting adaptations is because publishers are trying to see how the manga industry react to them.

Last edited:
Group Leader
While similar to what you mentioned, this one follows a different established Slow-Burn-NTR-to-Payback genre, which was kind of popular from 2018 to 2022. I mention these years because most of these web novels were published during that time.

For example, there's another manga (adaptation of a 2018 WN) with a very similar theme featuring a scumbag Hero and a Shota MC. It began publication in 2022 but is still in the "Despair" stage, in fact, things are about to get worse for him. (This one isn't being translated.)

And while the format of "Hero steals sub-heroines from the MC, be by misunderstandings, brainwashing, a skill, or the sub-heroines being pieces of shit too, or something, then the main heroine appears, the payback arrives, the Hero gets messed up while the cheating sub-heroines end up in despair or dead." is common, it isn't the only one. (Or even the most popular one, as the "Betrayed by a Childhood Friend" is seriously popular)

Frankly, most of them are garbage lmao, the only reason why I feel some of them are getting adaptations is because publishers are trying to see how the manga industry react to them.
Is that one you're talking about 勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ。cus that was the one I was thinking of doing as well lol. The story is pretty short but because of that the despair takes up a lot of the story. The manga is okayish art could be better but I can't complain.

Dex-chan lover
Is that one you're talking about 勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ。cus that was the one I was thinking of doing as well lol. The story is pretty short but because of that the despair takes up a lot of the story. The manga is okayish art could be better but I can't complain.

Yep! I was talking about that one, haha!
It was one of the very first web novels that I read in this genre, back when I went into full immersion.
It's a short one, but it helps that it had several routes/endings.

Dex-chan lover
Yep! I was talking about that one, haha!
It was one of the very first web novels that I read in this genre, back when I went into full immersion.
It's a short one, but it helps that it had several routes/endings.

Do you mind sharing a summary of the story and how the protagonists gets justice for him? I realised I just saw the manga up to chapter 2.

What about routes? It gets good and bad endings? or you mean each heroine endings?

Dex-chan lover
Do you mind sharing a summary of the story and how the protagonists gets justice for him? I realised I just saw the manga up to chapter 2.

What about routes? It gets good and bad endings? or you mean each heroine endings?
You mean for 勇者にみんな寝取られたけど諦めずに戦おう。きっと最後は俺が勝つ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread