Seikishi no Ore ga suki ni natta heroine ga zokuzoku to Aitsu no Harem member ni natte shimaundakedo Ore no Nani ga Ikenai noka Dareka Oshiete kure!!…

Dex-chan lover
Oh its this story. As I read the original WN source, you guys be prepared for a very long ntr story if you havent left already.

So the Asshole hero has some kind of charm power to justify him being able to steal women from the MC. The MC was able to get female partners later on that the asshole cant charm and thus he wanted it more.

Also there is some goddess that actually made the world that way for the asshole and the MC has to defeat her.

Last part I read is where the MC defeats the asshole and he gets exposed, the stolen women regret loving that guy and wants to reconnect with the MC but he moved on with a woman who wasnt captured by the asshole.

If the spoiler isnt accurate then I apologize, I realize that the story is so tropey with all the themes of the usual stories of its type which includes ReDo Healer. This type of story where the MC suffers from a powerful asshole and then they got their revenge is pretty popular in JP side.
Thanks for the info man. But ReDo of the Healer is Quality stuff compared to this since there was no NTR there and MC quickly got the upper hand pretty much early.

Dex-chan lover
ReDo healer is the result of people reading this kind of story and getting sick of these weak protagonists.
By all repsect since I would be the very last person on this universe defending a weak-ass/lame/beta-cuck protagonist like in this manga, but dont people hated Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi for a different reason ? Mostly that its rapey and MC becoming a scumbag on his path towards revenge or the pointless porture which make it hard for the readers to look at him as the protagonist ?

Sure the main heronies used him but they never fucked other guys, hence he wants to take revenge and its done through sex. And mostly its done not that you as the reader dosent feel shit like in this manga as there are two different themes going on. At least thats how I look at it. But obviously in both mangas we cant say the MC is Strong in the sense of your typical Harem protagonist, but at least in Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi you feel less shit as a male compared this this manga.

Banned
By all repsect since I would be the very last person on this universe defending a weak-ass/lame/beta-cuck protagonist like in this manga, but dont people hated Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi for a different reason ? Mostly that its rapey and MC becoming a scumbag on his path towards revenge or the pointless porture which make it hard for the readers to look at him as the protagonist ?

Sure the main heronies used him but they never fucked other guys, hence he wants to take revenge and its done through sex. And mostly its done not that you as the reader dosent feel shit like in this manga as there are two different themes going on. At least thats how I look at it. But obviously in both mangas we cant say the MC is Strong in the sense of your typical Harem protagonist, but at least in Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi you feel less shit as a male compared this this manga.

What Redo Healer did different is that the MC embraced his psychopathy and he didnt have earth morality thtat holds him back.

Many of the stories with betrayal on the tag had the MC forgive the most assholish character that could have destroyed their lives later just to be the bigger man. And the assholish character does go bacl for revenge.

That made it very appealing to teenage readers and the rest is history

Dex-chan lover
Many of the stories with betrayal on the tag had the MC forgive the most assholish character that could have destroyed their lives later just to be the bigger man. And the assholish character does go bacl for revenge.
Oh man I think I know that manga you just described- I cant remember the name but this manga got so memed on. But yeah, most revenge story sucks despite I like the theme or genre. Mostly good ones didnt even get picked up, or they arnt a Harem/Ecchi focused. If i didnt knew it better its feels like authors have some rooted preferences which they cant help themself to force it in somehow, even if they dont mix with specific genres.

Contributor
regular-show-close-the-door.gif

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist
they are both one and the same and MC is just schizo
This would be kino

Dex-chan lover
People hate this but the plot make me curious, most people in here will not survive classic literature class with hunchback of notre dame and The Sorrows of Young Werther as book that need to read and make essay about. Thank you for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
People hate this but the plot make me curious, most people in here will not survive classic literature class with hunchback of notre dame and The Sorrows of Young Werther as book that need to read and make essay about. Thank you for the translation
No idea what is Hunchback of Notre Dame.
But please don't compare this isekai with one of Goethe notable works.

This isekai probably would be closer to Die Freuden des jungen Werthers ("The Joys of Young Werther").

Dex-chan lover
So none of you tried to just look up the original web novel? It's free, though you have to use google translate to read it.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4816hg/

If you don't want to read it here is the TLDR Hero was totally evil and tricked the girls into siding with him, then the girls eventually go back to the protag as they realize the hero is a lying scum, and that they all actually loved the protag, hero does get his ass handed to him eventually

Reading the Spoilers.

What a Nightmare for both the Victim's.

MC & the Girls are both getting cucked.

MC having the entirety of his Relationship robbed.

To the Girl's that finally got off this Fraud's bullshit now have to live with the Horror of Fraud's deeds to them.

And this Fraud would be such an Unrepentant Cunt.

Yeah. No way I am reading this at all. It's too cursed man.

Dex-chan lover
Uh I had a bad feeling seeing the cover and the first chapter confirmed it. It's kinda yikes to start off like this without any synopsis lol.

Anyways here's supposedly a synopsis of it from Novelupdates
Yamada Ichiro, who was summoned to another world, and the black-hearted handsome Ryuguin.

The appraisal results show that Ryuguin is the hero and I am the Holy Knight.

While the hero Ryuguin is playing around without making any effort, I’m always full of scars and tattered because I went out to clear the labyrinth countless times to save the world.

Even though I helped the growth and passed through the line of death together with the heroines, they all stuck with Ryuguin for some reason, confessing to Ryuguin in front of me and jumping into his chest.

The number of Ryuguin harems is increasing.

This story is about me jumping out of Ryuguin’s harem party and doing what I want to do

(At least silver lining is it's not gonna continue like this, still wouldn't read it though)
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread