Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Escape from Lilcarla Ruins

Dex-chan lover
If he is a nobels son, why does he not have any id??? Shouldn't he have some from before running away from home?

Double-page supporter
I see some problems if he's going to 'catch' a new monster every chapter... they should be more meaningful encounters, even more now that he can talk to them.

Group Leader
So the monsters have individual personalities and can even go a bit against their master.
Well, this just went from "meh" to "interesting" pretty fast!

Whenever I hear Ruri speak imagine her with Nanachi's voice from Made in Abyss (https://mangadex.org/title/16482/made-in-abyss)

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly relaxed domination, if they can beat and threaten their master at will.

>First monster named milo
>No female
>His heterosexual career will end soon

Dex-chan lover
2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait.....The goblin is telling him to go kill him self wtf.

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13 I think you just answered your own question.

I mean, why would you show your id when you're a runaway? What, you want people to recognize you and call your parents for that?

Dex-chan lover
I was using ran away figuratively. In ch 1 he says when he lied about his job he was called a good for nothing and basically ignored and left to his own devices, plus his family are minor remote nobles.

His father did not care due to pride and the job he claimed to have, so there should have been no reason to not take ID.

Users who are viewing this thread