Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Empire's Response

he got it coming, running around in the dungeon and making monsters his friends while other people see him and he even tells them his full name, that MC has not a single brain cell
i hope his family stays dead and no one saves them or resurrect them so his stupidity has consequences

@Riger but it was a elf village which has no rights in the kingdom. So either way by the kingdoms laws he was in the wrong.

Dex-chan lover
i hope the king is stupid enough and have them killed instantly so we don't have to go into betrayal route by having his family beg for their life in exchange for being spies ..

and hopefully that will kick some sense into our MC. Dude painstakingly hides his status as hero before, and now he's sharing his personal information there and there after getting a possibly more questionable class, hopefully this grows his mistrust and he starts killing those pests hahaha

@kamishinyari He probably never hid his name... Just that he was a hero. Now hes open about it because his class changed and doesnt suspect people are gonna go "OH THE DEMON KING!!!!" and flee after hes done nothing but good "in his opinion"

So much for saving lifes. Time to start taking them

Fed-Kun's army
sigh... just wake up the demon king why dont you.

There's a term, let the sleeping ogre sleep, and stop throwing rocks at it.
And if and when the ogre wakes up, see if he's cool and offer him coffee before you start throwing arrows at it.

Dex-chan lover
This might be a case of, "We can't possible leave that family be, as the other nobles and the citizens would be be appalled by it, because of religious reasons." But yeah. Wasn't that smart. Now I understand why MC was SOOOO against being identified as hero. Maybe even because he knew, that emperor would take his family hostage. Well, no hostages anymore.

That guy is also a prime example of a person who believes he can buy anything with money, favors and blackmailing. He's such a dull character, I don't want to see him suffer that much. Just get rid of him fast.

So, when can we expect to see that emperor's head fly off?

Dex-chan lover
The king seems capable, hope he lives long. Killing the demon lord family won't make any difference because he will come anyway

Dex-chan lover
"Quick the demon king is here! summon the hero"

mc shows up

"The demon king! but we called the hero"

"I was the hero yes, I just got a class change though to tamer" -looks over to see his family dead-
"you know what, ya sure i'm the demon king for you today"

Double-page supporter
Here we see the Emperor providing a master class in, "How To Get Your Empire Destroyed".

Dex-chan lover
@quagzlor it's not actually rumbling within the manga world itself (as in there's no earthquake or something). It's ゴゴゴゴ, an onomatopoeia used to indicate tense situations, sometimes it gets translated as "menacing", sometimes it gets translated as "rumbling".

Aggregator gang
To be honest I needed to look at chapter 1 again, since I somehow forgot who the hero in this manga was.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, thats some dumb choice... obviously you would take the family as hostages, just in case... instead of killing them, therefore making sure that he hates you...

Users who are viewing this thread