Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai ~Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Grand Desire

I read the “amerian” part normally, but it’s funny seeing that everyone thought it said american lol. Can’t blame ‘em.

This stuff is soo freaking good its insane. I just hope someone translates this fast

Dex-chan lover
Pretty weird choice to end the chapter on comedy. Otherwise loved it, though truthfully nothing really happened

Dex-chan lover
Nah, didn't. Because I actually read instead of making my brain make jumps in logic.

Dex-chan lover
Anime conventions my big, fat, ass; just punch 'em while they're talking.

Good job, Noah.

Banned
Grand desire...but he spelled it like someone trying to name their guild but they are limited on characters and ideas

Dex-chan lover
Missread Amerian as Amerian. Had to triple check to make sure that it's not American.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he never gives a fuck about their chitchats and goes straight for a punch in the face. He did the same with drake twice

Dex-chan lover
those skill though, author really break the 4th wall
at least not vague skill description, spot on and really weird at once

and for a messenger, it's way too long
JUST FREAKING BURN SOMETHING, at use dragon breath at the sky and lower it, again and again
it's just intimidating and definitely gonna be a WAR (since the empire is that bad to begin with)
heh, i'm just suggesting lol, the most satisfying one to boot although quite impossible with his goal to begin with

lol, F those amerian

Lol I was super confused because I kept reading Amerian as American. I had to re-read it several times. Still it absolutely fits. So my headcanon is now he is American.

Aggregator gang
1 knot to get to name the country and get that kinda reaction. small price to pay haha. the iron ball guy is terrified xD.

Users who are viewing this thread