Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Strategist Jessica

Fed-Kun's army
marry the this brat?
mc better marry the queen herself lmao

page 38 mistake @Sonic

the queen's thought and the princess dialogue is swapped
the queen was supposed to be saying 'so much that I 'd never let her go' not the princess

So I'm assuming the girls real class is being concealed by her scheming ability? Cant wait to see what it is.

Fam why is the MC so trash it’s like another dense and retarded protagonist that needs help for everything except fighting because he is overpowered

Dex-chan lover
MC seemed smarter in the early chapters, unless I'm remembering it wrong. Definitely appears to be a bit stupid now.

Hmm… for those frustrated with the Mac's actions, I imagine it involves providing a use for these new characters. If the MC is a strategist himself, then they'd have to work harder to make the characters blend. I imagine that the story is getting a bit pushed here & they are trying to force the MC & this new character together, but in doing so, the MC may by appearance get a little nerfed. We'll have to see if that continues.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit I wish the WN TL would drop this so someone more devoted would pick it up. No offense to the WN TL, he said he has other priorities, and I know how life goes, but let SFBaka or NyX take it or someone else who drops releases like crazy. I want to read this one so bad lol

Dex-chan lover
or you could let them ëat" you, remember that dog??

it really is shitty world, but on the other hand it's GREAT world for an RPG
the story shift into darker tone though.. not that i had a problem with it

Dex-chan lover
So everyone in this series had come to the conclusion that the MC is dumber than a brick xD

EDIT: just saying but i think (and i think im right) it should be Cordoba, not Cordova.

Users who are viewing this thread