Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita - Vol. 9 Ch. 44.2

Dex-chan lover
oh, we got to the mutant monstrosity form. A little more and we'll get to the angel form, then one on one as a regular dude form.

Dex-chan lover
what? he pulled a Marik there. How is it even possible to fuse with the two guardians?
Easy, use this:
300px-Polymerization-SGX2-EN-C-1E.png

With the power of children's card games, anything is possible... As long as it's done on your turn during main phase.
Your turn? More like our turn.

Dex-chan lover
Next issue, THIS IS WHERE I ACTIVATE MY FULL POWER!
Then, I'll have ot activate my SECRET TRUMP CARD
3rd, New demon super form
4th, Slime fuses with super guy
5th SPECIAL COMBO FORM BETWEEN HERO AND err demonking i guess
6th POWER UP FROM MORE POWER UP SUMMONS!
7th, THIS IS WHERE THE REAL BATTLE BEGINS!
8. Cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
fusing with monsters is the common trope towards his utter fall. they could have made a cut in the battle at some point, but not only enforcing a final boss mentality but also casually explaing the ancient class tomes make me wonder whether the author has to end this arc, or the series, soon.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like how climactic this fight is, feels like the mangas just gonna end right afterwards
I think it is since the original novel feels kind of short, might be wrong though since it's been quite a long time ago since the last time I read that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks LHTranslation.
Expecting:
Noah beat Gold Bird and brainwash into companion. Fuse all monster into himself to create a glowing figure and then punch the Pope to the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread