Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita

Let me tell about MC personality.

-He didn't give a shit about other except his circle (Humans and Monster).
In other words, he didn't hesitate to kill everyone be it Human or Monster that do harm to his circle.

-He is stupid for sure, especially when something is complicated such as Strategy or Planning.
Just wait when he comes to Political issue, he will be like puppets to the other. easy to be manipulated .

well just see it later on.

Aggregator gang
Is the dragon really tamed? So far each of the monsters got shown that they got a necklace but the dragon didn't.

Fed-Kun's army
@NaniTheFuck I disagree on your last statement. I mean, sure it's easy to manipulate people who have no clue about politics, but they can also be very dangerous to have as a pawn if they are really reckless. Moreover MC doesn't seem to care about anyone else he doesn't really know. This can easily backfire on any politician that tries to manipulate him.

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿😡😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭CHappi!!! Nooo!!!!!😭😡

It would've been so much better if loli-maid was just an asexual sidekick. Like, no fanservice of her, no random jealousy, no potential for romance. Just a cute tiny mascot speaking in deadpan voice and being helpful while doing sarcastic commentary. As it stand though, her position gives very little room for other female characters (not in a harem sence, screw that) to become closer with MC. His own responses to her antics aren't great either. A shame.

A decent story otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
I was skeptical of how this manga gets an 8/10 rating but I'm glad I stayed cause the story really gets momentum after chap 5.

Too early for me to give this a rating but depending on the next few chapters, I might give it a 10/10.

P.s. spoilers for chapter 7 onwards below, thread carefully.

Double-page supporter
I hope I won't wait for another two or more weeks for the next chap
Thanks for the fast update

Users who are viewing this thread