Sekai de Tada Hitori no Mamonotsukai: Tenshoku shitara Maou ni Machigawaremashita

@Arijec123 I think it is more that the MC is that much more powerful then your regular Maou. If we go by his calculations he has technically broken the level 99 cap by changing classes, where as a straight Maou would only be 99.

But I do get what you are saying, and it does indeed feel like that.

didn't expected this to be good tbh! looking forward to the next releases

A surprisingly stupid manga with surprising grandeur story plot. So annoying 😂

ur being over....well turns out the ln/wn trans stopped posting trans years ago to the point another group picked up this series....sad that the fact the group trans wont refuses novelupdates and stop posting...pro chinese/ball in the mouths groups dont have a good ending

Contributor
Honestly, this keeps escalating, but it was much more fun early on when it was just them and a handful of monsters chillin'.

Another decent manga hoarded by LHTranslation then banished to the shadow realm because they've got too much stuff to work through.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does this seem idly similar to “that time I got reincarnated as a slime”?

@Statci
How came ?
After 9 Chapters digging into it, i can sense any rimuru-like story here .... instead i got this feeling "Ah, so this is how Bloody Demon-Human War began .... strarted by just a little sparkle that got out of control"

Dex-chan lover
Rly? Does the city building, subordination/naming of monsters not feel familiar?

so here comes a character who can freely assault the heroine
disgusting

wait is this some kind of lh dump to discourage other groups from picking up their lazy none dropped trans? this is a another decent series that gets trashed be lnt, hard to see any more chpts getting trans for this series unless its another group

Users who are viewing this thread