Sekai ka Kanojo ka Erabenai - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The 35th Decision: Someone who should be happy

Double-page supporter
damn what a good flashback chapter. Ayumi really is mentally unstable (she becoming a yandere lolol) and is pretty much stuck in a guilt loop

Dex-chan lover
Survivor Guild hit Ayumi hard,

this is why Human should not have God Power..

Not fit mentally

Dex-chan lover
So it turns out Ayumi's problems are even worse that we thought. In perfect accordance with the theme of this series, it's really hard to choose between her and Jindou, or rather I really want for both of them to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how Jindou and Ayumu supposed to be OP as hell, yet they get easily yeeted by a literal nobody.

Dex-chan lover
Ayumi's:
people who are lower than me are not worthy of becoming his girlfriend
defuck with that!? not only that she a fucking yandere!

Are you telling me that if Jindou just nutted up and told ayumi the reason why she’s alive, half of the major complications of this story wouldn’t exist. Ayumi and Kou could’ve been happy together, Jindou wouldn’t be crushing on Kou making him choose between her and ayumi. God fucking, this fucking story.

Dex-chan lover
This story has just 35 chapters...and i just want it to end alredy.... Its not bad in any way, but its realy annoyingly written teenage drama, with the wolrd at cost... I like the characters most of the times if the Superpower stealing isnt involved but this whol stuff around Tenshi annoys me.

Dex-chan lover
The MC was strong but made to be pathetic and useless for the story? LOL cool.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for a lightning bolt to strike Tenshi already and get it over with.

Dex-chan lover
oh, geez, again with the survivor (self-pity) syndrome. We got it, you wished you had died. =.= *sigh* Why couldn't you be like Batman...

Users who are viewing this thread