Sekai Saikyou no Assassin, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
that bitch was about to kill a kid just because he was near the girl? wtf!?

Double-page supporter
wah? he got free rein to suck on a pretty girls bossem, and rejected it...... ah well, missed opportunity. She looked sad too :(

That psycho was gonna kill a random kid to protect someone who's supposedly adept at magic, and they were talking about healing the country -.-
On that regard, Lugh doesn't understand that the mentality his parents are cultivating in him is for healing and not just killing, it'd dull the blade of somebody whose only use is to kill, of a tool, but he's tasked with erasing evil thus protecting people, it's assassination but not amoral. Funnily enough he's not realized that's ultimately the goal he was reincarnated for (or so the lying goddess says)

Dex-chan lover
It's starting to get obnoxious the way they introduce main heroines. I see why I hate most of them now. This is trinity seven all over again.

jak

Contributor
I love how its a loving family of assassins. A little too loving. The mom wants her titties sucked.

Dex-chan lover
titty milk don't even taste good, I don't know why some kids suck on their moms tits into grade school

Dex-chan lover
That psycho was gonna kill a random kid to protect someone who's supposedly adept at magic, and they were talking about healing the country -.-
A random kid who was armed, and standing near the person she protects (I think bodyguard terminology calls them the principal) who is currently on the ground. Whose ass do you expect to be on the line in the off chance something happens? The amount of force she attempted to use in reaction is perhaps excessive, but it could also just go to show how important the girl is in terms of her social standing.

Even looking at people wrong is sometimes arguably a death sentence in the strictest letter of the law for some of these old timey kingdom/empire type settings. A bit much as far as we're concerned, but our ancestors followed stuff like "an eye for an eye" once upon a time and we think that's a bit much nowadays too. Differences of perspective by time and place.

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro Exactly. Not to mention, in most stories such as this, magic takes a bit of time to focus and chant...things you don't have in a CQC battle. Which is why warriors and such are often portrayed as the bane of magicians when they get up close.

@jak I think the mom was joking and teasing him because of how unnaturally mature he seems at times. At least, I hope that's what the case is...and what I choose to believe. That said, this kind of love in an assassin family isn't anything new. Ever seen the opening bits of Assassin's Creed 2? The Auditores are a very loving family...or were before the tragic bits happen.

Baby: Mother pass me the vodka!! (*-*)
Mum: You didn't say the magic word....
Baby: NOW B1tch!!

-10 rating for being so mentally deficient, you swing your sword at a well-dressed child.
-5 rating for going to the location of an estate to teach such a sort of child, and not knowing what they look like.
-15 rating for not checking the condition of who you are protecting.
-20 rating for charging in at a threat without considering your surroundings.
+5 rating for blind loyalty
+10 rating for quick reaction

Total score: -35/100

Users who are viewing this thread