Sekai Saikyou no Kouei: Meikyuukoku no Shinjin Tansakusha

Double-page supporter
It should be illegal for manga to be released bi-monthly, really kills the flow...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This kind of party only exists on this side of reality...

Simply because many gamers pick female characters 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Don't care for the story, but that pose in cover...did the mangaka actually think it's look cool? hahahah

Contributor
@firefox1234 Do what I do, wait for like 5 chapters before reading anymore. I do that plus a minimum 10 chapters before I start, decimal point chapters make it tough though at times.

Fed-Kun's army
@nep If only the developers allowed use to have as many costumization options for males that they do for females, we could see a rise in players choosing males. But sadly, you're usually only allowed to customize old farts or plain looking ones in most games.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@BloodySorcerer

I agree. Half the time the choices are between female characters vs old farts. Then one more quarter of the time is the female character getting actual cooler costumes (like in SAO:HR where the option was between Kirito's boring af black coat/Soma's cool coat but no hood T_T vs Elf girl's spiffy cape/Livie's epic red cape... Now that I think about it, I may have liked capes too much)

Dude looks pretty spry after 2 OLs and at least 2 JKs... I like how it's just like, and yep, now moving on.

Dex-chan lover
@Kruk14 look at chapter 5. MC has the aid recovery skill that leaves his companions all hot and bothered as a side effect. He calmed things down at that time, but he was too drunk and tired and so fell right asleep this time. They assaulted him during the night.

Users who are viewing this thread