Sekimen Shinaide Sekime-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
lol, everyone here is triggered by a slow burn, it's just 6 chapters, not 6 volumes. For once, I'm glad he respects her boundaries and is patient. I just hope the author isn't stupid enough to make this stretch for 6 volumes, and actually does some character development.

Contributor
@altmaria

Thank you for being sensible. Everyone wants romance series to immediately get to them being in a relationship, when the fact is that not all series can just be like Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni.

Dex-chan lover
Baby steps, but with steps this small I worry that one of them will decide to go for something easier rather than trying to endure all the way.

@ImZayin If it was is would be The Yankee and the Chupa-Cu*

*If you're not Brazilian, or doesn't knows portuguese, it's roughly translated as Ass-sucker

Dex-chan lover
Man this would be painful irl. At least they have matching... chupacabra... hands?

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy that's a bad example because in that series, they've already been dating for like a year or so they can skip past all those initial moments lol

better example would be something like Ase to Sekken

Dex-chan lover
People call it adorable, but if they weren't middle-schoolers, that shit would be labelled emotional abuse.

So much pureness.. but Matching chupacabra dominant hands merch is cool ? Right ?

Hmmm... Worried if there's going to be a sequel to the movie to push more stuff. Would love to see it

Users who are viewing this thread