Sen no SKILL o Motsu Otoko Isekai de Shoukan Kemono Hajimemashita! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Power Uploader
Hiya, for some reason, chapter 29 seems to be split into two parts, least from where I got the raws from, just a heads up.

Dex-chan lover
@Mephis_to It may have to do with making it easier to be out and about without being recognized. I also remember something about others wanting to summon him

Dex-chan lover
uhm what specifically does that Truth skill do? How does that work? Can it make the user know the real world truth or just what the other person's belief?
Also does the swimming skill only apply when swimming in water or also in other liquid like oil?

tenor.gif

What The.....?

Aggregator gang
This perverted saintess... I'd be pissed if someone were to steal my underwear...

man this saintess shit took a hard left lmao where is this degenerate behavio coming from

Fed-Kun's army
that face, i think i saw it (in form of a mask) somewhere when visits Japan. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
so many incredible FMC's just to the side here, elke and the saintess are top tier waifus of different genres. like the saintess could totally be in any insane isekai rape revenge thing, elke could slot into a more serious political isekai, its dope

Users who are viewing this thread