Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Gosh he is not supposed to be a 12yo virgin like all of the other isekai.. it is so hard to understand what going on when you wake up and a women was at like 3cm from his face? i know he got probleme not too long ago but he could have tell ..

(woooooooooow i do usually bad english but this time i think its was the worst . il edit this later )

Double-page supporter
WOOOO NEW CHAPTER!

Thank you so much for translating!

Also: Finally some romantic progression? hmmmm

I forgot. Did they ever figure out how they're going to launder the money/gold that they get from the fantasy world?

Romantic developments are kind of nice.

the plot is nice, if the art was a bit better I could see how beautiful she is, but atm it's a meh

Dex-chan lover
lpT1MXr.png

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu I think it's partly him idolizing her to an extent that he doesn't see her like that and also partly him being traumatized by his last relationship so that he isn't opening himself to love

Contributor
@Redwaterflowing Pawn Shops and Gold Vendors will buy it without too much of a question since it's not a currency from a country from our world, there is no worry about it being stolen.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I could do if this series was less about hanging around aimlessly with your buddies on another world. It certainly doesn't help the art is quite meh.

Love this manga because of how clear it is. I mean, it's so eady to look at every page and you'll feel like something is weird cuz there aren't any big shadows or covered parts but that's what makes it good

Dex-chan lover
> Shoots the sail of the boat to make the boat go faster.

> Is also on the boat.

That's not how that works but ok.

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka Something like that, yeah. I think they were basically selling some basic stuff from their world, exchanging gold/silver/whatever in the room for Yen, buying more shit in Japan to sell, and so on.

@Hitspark It's literally magic, physics as we know it may not always apply. Or the author's a dummy, that happens too. Could also be a poor artist rendering of it if it was explained better in the original, like controlling the wind with magic rather than firing it from his own hands. This same sort of scene was quite excusable in Avatar because they were basically just redirecting things around them.

Users who are viewing this thread